Extra Easy Very bad week :(

We're only human, don't be too hard on yourself. It's happened to all of us, the important thing really is how you move on from it. Don't let one bad week turn in to 2 etc. End it here.

I would HIGHLY recommend a food diary, I've been following SW since March and have kept one on here since then. It gives you something to be accountable to, it helps you see where you may have gone wrong if you gain or lets you see what might have helped with a good loss. Plus, I can assure you, the idea of writing down what you've spent 37 thousand syns on in one day is NOT appealing lol!

Maybe set yourself some mini goals and reward yourself with something (non food related) each time you achieve one...every 7lbs is usually a good goal, it can be something as simple as getting your nails done or maybe buying the new pair of boots you wanted. Having a reward in your head can definitely help you avoid binges (if you're a shopping addict like me anyways).

Good luck, honestly, don't worry about this week, it's done with...just keep going from here :)

Thanks that reply cheered me up! Can't beat abit of shopping! My problem is I like eating out lol. So set myself a goal again n write a lil food diary n start from scratch. The plan was to go swimming n work last nights mistake of but the swimming pool has got a private thing on :( xx

Halflinghannah said:
Thanks that reply cheered me up! Can't beat abit of shopping! My problem is I like eating out lol. So set myself a goal again n write a lil food diary n start from scratch. The plan was to go swimming n work last nights mistake of but the swimming pool has got a private thing on :( xx

I still eat out a lot hun but I'm very wise with my choices and also ask questions to waiting staff about stuff on the menu and how it's cooked etc.. Good luck hun u can do it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah how do u ask the questions tho? Lol I'm terrified of asking n what reaction il get lol but I don't wanna be stuck to nandos n harvester all the time lol! Xx

Halflinghannah said:
Yeah how do u ask the questions tho? Lol I'm terrified of asking n what reaction il get lol but I don't wanna be stuck to nandos n harvester all the time lol! Xx

I went for breakfast at a pub with my family and I was very limited so I went for eggs benedict and asked for no muffins no sauce just ham and 2 poached eggs and when we left I went and hot some fruit from the shop! No one battered an Eyelid lol that's what waiting staff are there for to help you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back