very confused!!!

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
l feel devastated l started 810 plan on monday, as l work out in gym and my body needed more calories and have gained 1/2lb on scales today l feel like sh*t really really down my cdc on hols for 2 weeks, has this happened to anyone else ? will l continue to gain ?

Im on SS and sometimes the scales go up but over a week they go down, could be water or needing a number 2.

l feel devastated l started 810 plan on monday, as l work out in gym and my body needed more calories and have gained 1/2lb on scales today l feel like sh*t really really down my cdc on hols for 2 weeks, has this happened to anyone else ? will l continue to gain ?

hi

i initially moved up to 810 and lost nothing, didnt gain either tho' now i am on 1000 plan at the advice of my cdc because i have a charity bike ride coming up on sunday.

Apparently it balances itself out? Your body initially holds onto the extra food but then you're weightloss is able to start heading downwards because its impossible not to on a LCD.

I am waiting with baited breath tho as i too have put on 1/2lb so far this week.

Debs x

Ann, Don't worry, chick!!:D All will be well! I went on 810 a couple of weeks ago and lost 4lb that week!! As has been said - your weight can go up and down slightly (mostly up:mad:) for no apparent reason. If you think about it, how can you possibly gain weight on only 810 calories. You're doing great - Keep the faith:p

thanx everyone for advice, just worried about eating again l suppose

i'm doing (trying!!) ss.
the other day i popped on my friends scales i was 12st 7lb 9oz
i went for a wee, got back on, i was 12st 7lb 1oz!!!!
lost half a pound!! keep drinking water and keep weeing i say!!!
good luck with your bike ride - well done! x

Back