VERY CRANKY

candyloss

Hi all, sorry for posting again coz I know I tend to go on a bit and moan but this site is the only thing keeping me on the straight and narrow. Anyways, Im on Day 11 and its still torture. The hunger isn't bad but I'm moody as hell, cranky, irritable and just being a regular pain in the butt. Normally, I'm friendly at work, considerate and cross a lot of things off. But now, I just dont give a damn, if someone annoys me I show theyve annoyed me, I'm getting cross to people and if I continue like this, people will think Ive gone mad. Seriously, is this normal or am I just a cranky cow who used to cover up my true colours with food. I want to stick to the diet and its my last hope but surely Ive to get a reign on my moods or Ill be just digging a bigger hole for myself. Has anybody any ideas about this? Also, Im avoiding people like the plague because I just dont want to talk to them. Im caught up in my own little world trying to stick to this but surely this is not right either. I'd really appreciate any ideas on this. I really want to stick to this but I just dont like the way Ive been reacting to people and to be honest Im acting like a right cow or am I having some backbone for the first time in a long time. There are some rude ignorant people at work whom I used to put up with and I just played along with them, my tolerance now is completely gone. Maybe its me though, I dunno, confused. Just is the lipotrim taking me over too much? Sorry, I dont expect ye to be a psychologist to me, but this is really worrying me and Im afraid Ill give up through the worry of turning into a nasty cow.

Perfectly normal I'd say!!

I was very cranky in my first 10 days. I didn't think I could make it through but then I had my first weigh in and was spurred on to continue. I think a lot of it was to do with carb withdrawal they say that can make people cranky and moody. And I certainly was!!

It soon subsided and although there are always good days and bad days just as there would be normally. I certainly feel a lot better than those first 10 days!!

Come on here and rant all you like! It helps to have an outlet. But I assure you that you are not alone!!

Hope you feel better soon xx

Awwww, poor you!:cry:

I really wouldnt worry about it, the way you have described some of the people you work with, it sounds like they truly deserve it!!! you shouldnt have to put up with rude ignorant people at work, so i say UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!! :cool:

seriously, it prob is just carb withdrawal, and it will pass x:)

Aww thanks so much girls, really appreciate the kind words. I actually did feel better today and wasnt quite so moody (still kinda hungry though but thats to be expected I guess). Just glad Ive tamed down a lil with my moods, it was worrying me. I know Ill have good and bad days on this but I know I can turn to this site for help and support, a great bunch here, deffo would not still be on lipo only for the encouraging words here. Thanks again. xx

Hiya, I am on day 6 of my journey on LT, Yesterday I felt on top of the world felt so good I was smiling all day could not believe how good I felt all day it was like having the old me back, but today I feel so down and really had to fight to stay on the straight and narrow.
I managed to keep my feeling under check till about 3 when was sat talking to my friend at work then just brust into tears, bless her she was wonderful and so surprised my mood had changed so much from yesterday. My poor hubby came home to a reck of me sat on the stairs feeling very sorry for myself and crying.
I feel better now comming on here and knowing I am not alone and the support from my family and friends this would all be alot harder.
x

Aww Ellebirdy, it's really tough isn't it?? I realise now its only natural to feel this way sometimes while on lipo. It's one of the hardest things I've ever done but I know it's so worth it. Thankfully, my moods have subsided a bit but I still get bouts of hunger and often feel tired. But I know in my heart if I dont stick to this, I will feel totally worse and the odd bout of hunger, feeling low will be worth it in the end. Ive my 2nd weigh in tomorrow and thats keeping me motivated. Ive been complemented already that Im losing weight so this is another incentive to keep going. Keep your spirits up by saying that this is the best thing you could ever do for yourself despite some hardship at times. You are not alone and coming on ths site really helps because we're all in this together. Best of luck, and remember we all struggle. Remember you're worth it and you can do it. xx

sick with it. i had 9th weigh in today and lost 6lbs. so far since i started i have lost 40lbs. i have a long way to go but it definately worth it.

Aww I know what you mean. I get days when I am super happy and then just down. I think we are more aware of our feelings and emotions now we have nothing to hide them with. The good days should overtake the bad days and as time gets on and the weight comes off the good days will seem all the more stronger xx

Thanks again Crunchyfrog, youre so right again about the emotions, I always used food for anything that affected me emotionally. Im learning alot by being on lipotrim and as I already had blips, Ive looked back and realise it was the day, turned out to be two days that I was so down and exhausted that I gave in. Just have to be strong I guess.

To Soapsuds, how great are you to reach 9th weigh in and to have lost 40 pounds, another inspirational person. I only hope I reach the accomplishments of both yourself, Crunchyfrog and other Ultra strong people on here coz thats what ye are to have come this far. I hope and pray I can do it too, I honestly believe if someone can do this, they can do absolutely anything, its sheer willpower and determination on this diet and I only hope I can show some backbone too. Cheers again girls!!!!

Thank you every one for your wonderful support, Since my 'bad' day I have felt so much better because of the help and support from every one, family, friends and on here.
You are all stars.
Elaine x

Back