Step 1 Sole Source + very excited first weigh in

Discussion in 'CD Weekly Weigh In' started by stacey_x01, 22 April 2014 Social URL.

1. stacey_x01

stacey_x01 Member

Well had my first weigh in today and list 14 lbs so happy and excited said goodbye to the 16's and in a few pounds I'll be saying goodbye to the 15's ;) very happy xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Marie1971

Marie1971 Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Well done that is amazing how you feeling now is it getting easier ? X

4. stacey_x01

stacey_x01 Member

Thank you getting easier ;) had a bad day yesterday but stuck with it didn't go off plan and feel better for it today xx

5. missfortune

missfortune Member

that's amazing I hope I can lose close to that on my first weigh in :)

6. stacey_x01

stacey_x01 Member

I'm sure u will do great if u stick to the plan and drink the water I was amazed but so happy lol xx

7. missfortune

missfortune Member

I usually drink flavored water anyway but I have read that you should drink up to 5 liters a day? I only usually drink 2-3 How much water do you aim to drink a day?

8. stacey_x01

stacey_x01 Member

5 litres is way more than my consultant has said and Cambridge I've been told. At least 2 and a half to 3 which I do no bother as I drink alot of juice so I've swapped to water but if u can and want to drink more then that's up 2 u it will help fill u and help u on plan to lose. I'm nearly on my 2 week weigh in get weighed tuesday so I'm hoping for another good loss xx

9. Marie1971

Marie1971 Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    VLCD