Very excited, start tonight!

Jennifer80

I am starting back (as a returner) tonight @7.30 :)

I am so excited about getting back on the programme 100%.

I had a few spare packs from last time which ive been trying to stick to but didn't have enough to keep me going until today.

So..... I am sitting here eating my last lunch thinking this time next week i feel a lot better!

At lunchtime there i also bumped into a girl who used to be in my class and lost about 6 stone, turns out she's going back tonight as she put about a stone back on and has more to lose.

Very excited about properly starting my journey again 100% with all the packs i need to keep me going :)

Good luck Jennifer :)

best of luck jennifer :)

Thank you :) I had forgotten how powerful the support of the group was and im feeling quite motivated.

I am going to start a bit in my 'signature strip' llike you all have with my weightlosses week on week to inspire me. Thanks for your support, really helps x

im excited for you Jennifer as I remember how I felt.....x

Good luck Jennifer,
Welcome back. i can tell you are determined to shift it.

Hi everyone...had an ok 1st week. Bit wobbly over the weekend but overall done 5 days abstinence out of 7. Weekends really make me wobble but during the week I'm 100% on it. 1st weigh in tomorrow night, totm as-well so worried I won't have lost as much as I would normally have but sure it'll even out :)

Hope you are all ok x

Well done for abstaining during the week.

Ok, you've had a wobble at the weekend. How did it make you feel before, during and after? You need to identify why you feel tempted. Is it because you are eating out with friends/family or cooking meals at home and you feel you want to join in?

Is there anyone close to you that when you are faced with temptation can give you support?

What do you think would have stopped you from indulging?

Do you think you would feel better about yourself next week if you can get through the weekend by abstaining?

You know you can do it as you have the willpower during the week. Yes it's hard, especially if you have a social life at weekends but you can do it. Don't beat yourself up over it this week as it has been and gone but if you can identify why you were tempted then you can make plans to remove yourself from those situations or find something you can do that helps you to resist.

x

Back