Step 1 Sole Source :( very poorly and hungry

J.D

Silver Member
So, I'm giving up for tonight, I just want to feel better, my tonsils are huge and painful and when I'm ill I eat like a horse :( going have to have some proper food for energy. I'm aching all over and feel freezing, my partner didn't think it was good to carry on til I'm better. I got antibiotics today so hopefully tomorrow I can go back to 100% I just feel like a failure now. I'm usually good at the willpower thing but I'm just too poorly :( thanks for being here guys, hope it doesn't affect my loss too much :( x

Its for the best honey, if your poorly you need to make yourself better and we'll all be here when your better and ready to restart. I was poorly after a few days on cambridge and had to stop, its a pain but keep coming on here and it will make it easier to restart xx

It's not the diet in general it's this horrible infection :( I get it lots but they won't take my tonsils out. Feeling much better after swallowing real food, my tonsils don't feel as sensitive. Will start again tomorrow and pray all week I still get a loss "/ thank you x

Feeling much better today. Other half has cleaned up so going chill all day til kids get home. Back on plan x

Slept all day , oops lol. Glad there's no exercise in the first couple of weeks lol I'm doing nothing all weekend! X

Thank you I'm getting there x

Back