vibration machine question

Girl27

fattybumbum
Hi i can't remember which member has one of these but i'm thinking of getting one but does it help you loose weight if you are obese? My OH seems to think it's just for toning up?

hi, i have one and when i first started using it i was obese. i swear by mine. i use it whenever i can. not allowed to use it for more than 10/12 minutes a day as it can do muscle damage so it must be good :D
i do think it has helped my weight loss although i cant be sure as i am dieting too!!

I am 20st 9 at the moment and I started using one at 21st 13. I was having a lot of problems with water in my legs which was very painful, but i used my one and it did help realise that a lot. it wasn't until use of it over time I noticed the build up of muscle, now I use small hand-weights at the same time do my arms and legs. Its a nice form of gentle exercise to get you going before doing more or if you don't have time most days.
do be careful which one you get one they all have weight maximums and my family who had one of the smaller versions said it didn't work as well as the larger powerful one I have.
I do know people say that some gyms have them now. may be try one at a friends or a gym before you buy one since they are expensive.

I would definitely try one first. They have one at my gym, and my personal trainer put me on it, and I HATED it. Within about 5 seconds I thought I was going to throw up! LOL

I know lots of people love them, but I also know a few have said the same as me. Would be terrible to spend all that money, only for it to make you feel really seasick!

Back