Vibro plate

Minimin

Wants to Maintain Gd!!
Hey guys, how many people are actually using this at the moment and how are the results? Also what model are you using of the plate?

well i got one from next.was £99.
i measured myself after 6 days and i'd lost 6 inches all over.1 off each arm,1 off each thigh,1 off waist and 1 off hips.
not sure if it was LT and not the plate as i didn't measure myself til the 3rd week and maybe the inch loss just coincided with the first week i used the plate.
however,i'm not taking any chances and am continuing to use it.cant be doing any harm,only good x

Anyone else??? Thinking of starting myself, as really need to do something effective!!

hi yep i rented 1 for a while, then bought one, only used it for over a month then went on hols, have not got back using it yet but found great results, 13.75" loss in month (overall)
it cost me €310 delivered, its called a crazy fit has speed up to 50, 1500 w and 1750 hp i think i posted somewhere about it when i bought it

best of luck :)

Thanks, mother in law is thinking of getting one, she has seen one on ebay for £120. Can't wait to get using, everyone on here seems to have got pretty good results using it

i just got mine 2day, i had my 1st go on it 2nite lol its a strange sensation but you can definately feel it working xx

Have u hired or bought?

Back