• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Vibro plate

tafflass

Silver Member
well i got one from next.was £99.
i measured myself after 6 days and i'd lost 6 inches all over.1 off each arm,1 off each thigh,1 off waist and 1 off hips.
not sure if it was LT and not the plate as i didn't measure myself til the 3rd week and maybe the inch loss just coincided with the first week i used the plate.
however,i'm not taking any chances and am continuing to use it.cant be doing any harm,only good x

liz0703

Silver Member
Anyone else??? Thinking of starting myself, as really need to do something effective!!

nicolas

Silver Member
hi yep i rented 1 for a while, then bought one, only used it for over a month then went on hols, have not got back using it yet but found great results, 13.75" loss in month (overall)
it cost me €310 delivered, its called a crazy fit has speed up to 50, 1500 w and 1750 hp i think i posted somewhere about it when i bought it

best of luck :)

liz0703

Silver Member
Thanks, mother in law is thinking of getting one, she has seen one on ebay for £120. Can't wait to get using, everyone on here seems to have got pretty good results using it

liz0703

Silver Member
Have u hired or bought?