Vickis Weight Loss Diary.

Vickilouise1986

I noticed a few of you had diarys on here so thought I would do the same and see if it will help keep me motivated.

Day 3 was today.

Feeling really good today. Bought some really good recipe books on ebay and they arrived today so looking forward to trying them out tomorrow after yet another trip to morrisons. I can't believe how much I am addicted to fruit since starting this diet. Makes such a change feeling like a binge and going and having 2 bananas a pink lady apple (they're my new chocolate sooo yummy) and grapes. I think such a change in my diets caused me to be wide awake. Makes such a change from feeling tired all the time so I can't complain(other than it being 2.20am and I feel like i've had too much coffee).

I've had an Egg and lean bacon no fat sandwich on 400g brown bread for breaky for the last 3 days, but I love that and can't believe that I am managing to eat that without touching my sins.

Its great. Looking forward to first weigh in on saturday. Think it should be good because I have stuck to this diet 100% so far and hopefully will from now on.

good luck with your weigh in, I am starting a class tonight so will be on day 1 tomorrow. looking forward to it, need to shift a lot of bulk this year....

Day 4

Yeah me too, got a really positive feeling about this year tho.

Had an apple and banana for breakfast

Going to have pasta with cottage cheese for lunch.

Hi there everyone!
Ive never been to SW before......but I am going tonite. Been on every other diet I can think of but i cant understand how you can lose weight at SW eating unlimited amouts of either carbs or protein??

DAY 5

I'm on day five now. I did do Lighter life once but hated that! It was horrible so Doesn't really feel like I am on any type of diet.

Today so far I have had

An Apple
2 Boiled egg and 2 bits of 400g brown bread toasted - HEB1 Utterly Butterly- 2 Sins

A flake - 9 Sins

Pasta smothered in Very Low fat Cottage cheese - Nicer than I was expenting with 28gs of cheese - HEA1

Nothing else yet but I will Probably have some wheatabix and milk later once my wee boys in bed.

Back