Violets SS+ weekly weigh in :)

shrinkin'violet

Silver Member
Had my first weigh in today and have shifted 10lbs :D to say I'm happy is an understatement! All my clothes feel looser and mum said you can see I've lost weight in my face already. I'm so chuffed! X

Thanks Kelly, I'm sure the new one will be much more helpful! I just rand the old one to tell her I won't be coming again and why and she didn't answer! Thanks MaryMZ, I'm v chuffed with myself :)
xxx Do you guys write these diarys? How can I see yours? x

Yahooooooo! 4lbs off this week which means 1 stone in exactly 2 weeks :) I'm so pleased. I've got 3 weeks left now, but 5 days on holiday staying with family which i'm a bit nervous about :confused: really don't want to undo the hard work i've done!!!
I wont be tempted as I'm so focused, but i dont want to offend them either by not eating with them. I'm doing SS+ so hopefully i'll be able to get away with a salad in the eve somehow.
Wish me luck!! xxxxxxx:wave_cry:

Thanks, My poor mum is really ill so I've had to cancel my trip. So while I'm gutted to not see the fam at least it'll be easy sticking to CD! going to go over for the weekend instead. X

So I did go to Denmark, and I did stick to cd 100%, and I did lose 4lbs... Go me!
X

Back