Virgin Cambridge Dieter

pinkbabexxx

Hi everyone
My name is Jamie and I started CD a week ago today. I am having my first weigh in on Wednesday and i'm not sure what to expect? I look and feel like i've lost weight on the SS plan, I haven't cheated and to be honest at the moment i've found it quite easy. I started at 13st 13lbs and i'm 5'9" tall, anyone have any ideas what i can expect after 9 days? I am aiming to get to 11st 4lbs which is what i was 2 years ago when i got married but i have 2 weeks in Tenerife to enjoy in 4 weeks and i'm now worried about how much i'm likely to gain as i'd really like to enjoy it and not worry too much about weight! I have been reading the success stories and you are all truly amazing! I've tried just about every diet on the planet, did very well on weight watchers but i struggled recently as i've been under pressure and working lots of hours and just don't get the time to meal plan etc so this is so easy! Any help and advice would be really appreciated. Thank you xx

This is my first week too. You sound like your off to a flying start, my only advice would be keep going.
Best of luck.

Welcome, pinkbabexxx! :) - nice to see another pink-person on here!

You can lose quite a few pounds in your first week or so as your body uses up its glycogen stores. I assume your CDC is doing your weigh ins (as you don't indicate you've had a sneaky look on the scales).

With your holiday coming up your CDC may want to step you up the plans a little beforehand. Many people enjoy their hols, have small gains but then have successful losses after, so do talk to your CDC and don't worry too much about that.

Thanks for your quick replys!
No I haven't been on the scales i've removed them from the house to stop any sneaky peaks as i would normally weigh myself 3 times a day! (sad but true!) I'm actually looking forward to the weigh in but on the other hand because i don't know what to expect i don't want to get my hopes up for a big loss and then just lose a couple of pounds! Oh if only stress meant i lost weight! Lol!! x

Hey hun, welcome I will have been on the plan two weeks on Wednesday and in just under two weeks I have lost 8 half pounds and 1.5 inches off my waist ... I feel great good luck let us know how you get on hun x

Hi pinkbabexxx
I don't know much about Cambridge as within my first 3 weeks, but wishing you well with losing weight. I love pink too and I'm a babe (well, an aspiring one!)

Awww I started as the same weight as you!!! I lost 11 pounds on my first week mr! You'll do well! Stick at it!

Hi pinkbabe - my first WI yesterday (doing SS+). Lost 8lbs and I am delighted. I have a tendency to lose weight slowly as I tend to retain water, as I have this week and still big loss for me! Enjoy the CD journey and keep visiting minimins - great for support, ideas, info and motivation....Tx

Aww thanks everyone for your words of encouragement and support. You are all doing fabulous. Only 1 more day to go until weigh in! Eeeeeek! :eek: Crikey i can't believe how nervous i'm getting! I'd love to have one of those ticker things, my goals set up and a few nasty pics! It doesn't seem to want to show them for me tho, is this because i'm a newbie? :confused:
Wow Daniel, 11lbs in ur first week that is amazing i'd give anything to lose that! Don't chaps always lose more quickly than us girlies tho? (excuses are coming out already! he he)
Blingbabe, we are both surely babes but just going to get hotter and hotter! :D
Tracey, great loss! Did u find it difficult? I lose weight slowly too so i know how happy you must feel!
Melanie, 1.5 inches already that is incredible! Well done u!!
I must say it feels so good to know that i'm not alone in this and i already feel so much better with all your support, even tho my husband has been really good about it (he didn't actually agree with the diet but has supported me anyway)
Right, must get ready for work :( but only a half day so i'll be sunbathing soon:D
Have a great day everyone! ttfn, mwah xxx

Back