Vitamin supplement for hair & nails

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Forest290, 9 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Forest290

Forest290 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    From doing a quick search it seems like you are allowed to take a supplement for your hair & nails while on vlcd - I'm considering this as I have a tendency to lose my hair quickly with changes of seasons, stress, etc so more than likely cd will effect it too. Just wondering if any of you are taking supplements while on cd and if you believe it's effected your weight loss or not. Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Forest290

Forest290 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    lil bump - anyone... :)?

4. happykitten

happykitten Full Member

Hi, I've taken hair, nail and skin supplements throughout my time following w8 with no effects on weight loss. Boots own brand is good and usually on 3 for 2. Holland and Barratt have their own half price at the moment. When I stopped taking mine my nails started to crack and split so I've restocked x

5. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I take Nourkrin, which are a hair supplement. I notice that much less hair falls out when I'm taking them.

6. Forest290

Forest290 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yay; thank you very much for your replies :D I feel more re-assured getting some now :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.