Vomitting :(

Could it be that you've just picked up a tummy bug?

I had diarrhoea 3 days into the diet, but no sickness. It lasted a day and I didn't feel poorly. Then it settled, so I'm pretty sure it was food pack related.

Hope you feel better soon.

xx

in my opinion its the bug thats going around, ive been pretty sick with vomitting, diaorreah, swirling headaches and lack of energy this past week, as have several memebrs of my friends and family. there is something funny doing the rounds....

My family seem unaffected. I don't know what it is really. The vomitting has ceased but I'm just feeling really down. I don't know if I'm able for much more of this :(

:jelous::cry:

xx

Try and stay strong, as if it is a bug you will naturally be feeling low as you are poorly. Give it at least a few more days and see how you feel. Maybe setting the limit of a few days and just focussing on one day at a time will help you get through. This first week really is a killer, I know.

If you have picked up a viral tummy bug, it could be airbourne, so your family may not necessarily catch it, or they may have previously had the same strain, so now have some immunity to this one - lots of reasons they wouldn't have it.

Stay strong xx

Thanks Jayne :)
I think I'm just tired, emotional and fed up (I've had to stop taking my sleeping pills as they contain sugar)
Hopefully I'll get a good nights sleep tonight and tomorrow will be a brighter day!
I've spent all weekend at home as I was too scared to leave incase I ran into any temptation haha, so I think I just need to get out for a bit.
I've got Uni in the morning so that'll take my mind off things.
Thanks for the help and encouragement guys xx
:gen126:

Just be kind to yourself ((hugs)) xx

Hope you feel better this morning xx

Thanks Jayne :)
I think I'm just tired, emotional and fed up (I've had to stop taking my sleeping pills as they contain sugar)
Hopefully I'll get a good nights sleep tonight and tomorrow will be a brighter day!
I've spent all weekend at home as I was too scared to leave incase I ran into any temptation haha, so I think I just need to get out for a bit.
I've got Uni in the morning so that'll take my mind off things.
Thanks for the help and encouragement guys xx
:gen126:

Emma I haven't looked at what my sleeping pills contain I've just carried on taking them! I doubt if the amount of sugar they contain is going to be seriously detrimental to your diet but lack of sleep will be and won't give you either the physical or mental energy that is vital to coping with this diet!

So tonight sweetheart, take your pill and get a good nights sleep, you'll soon feel better xx

Yeah id chance the tablets. You need your sleep girl. Just to say ive had all sorts of strange things going on with body this week from every end! I think its just all the toxins and crap i had in my system.

Get well soon

Thanks guys, I think I will chance them, fed up of not sleeping. Woke up this morning feeling worse so couldn't even make it in for my classes :(

You need to sleep hun or it is going to make this journey so much harder x x

Yeah id chance the tablets. You need your sleep girl. Just to say ive had all sorts of strange things going on with body this week from every end! I think its just all the toxins and crap i had in my system.

Get well soon

Oh dear I can feel a poo thread coming on here.......:sick0019:

honey, take the pills... i a minute ammount of whatever is i them aint gonna hurt. Im proof of that... Done 6 weeks with fantastic losses and a pill every night and also anxiety meds during the day.... dont let anything get in the way of your meds....

if you thik your having so few calories etc. a fraction of whatever is in a pill aint gonna touch you... you need your meds!!...

stay strong, Im day1 again today, and i been ill last several days too... Its so easy to give in the diet when you are feeling crap but believe me, all the crap i have eaten on my 2 week binge diet break in the long run DID NOT make me feel better....

chin up, message me if you need to chat at all xx

I vommited all over work and felt awful for a few days, keep at the water

Can't thank you guys enough for your support, feeling alot better this evening.
Was able to stomach 2 shakes and about to go for the third, so far vomit free! haha
Gonna keep trucking, first weigh in is on Wednesday, and hopefully that'll give me a boost to continue.

Thanks so much
xx

:thankyou:

Well done Emma :) xx

Back