W.I Week 12

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by efk, 26 March 2009 Social URL.

1. efk

efk Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    I had my week 12 weigh in this evening and although I lost 2lbs, I feel kind of despondent. I know it's still a loss but the last week I was far more active. I spent the weekend decorating and took my mum for a 5 mile walk on Mother's Day and have stuck rigidly to SS but only lost 2lb this week and 2lb last week.

I'm doing AAM this week and having a night on the lash on Sat and then back on SS next week.

I know it sounds a rant, I'm sorry!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Slimoncemore

Slimoncemore Wants to be slim!

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(19.44%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You are doing fantastic!

Have you measured to see if you have lost inches?

It is easy to feel despondant - I only lost 1lb last week and 2lb this week - but if you were on any other diet that is all you would lose every week.

Your losses are amazing - keep at it and I'm sure you will have a big loss next week! :)

4. efk

efk Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    Thank you, I lost about 1/2 inch each from my chest, waist and hips. 2lb is still a bag of sugar so all in all I've lost 26 bags of sugar and that would be a nightmare to carry around all day.

You've made me feel brighter,thank you! ;)

5. eyeontheprize

eyeontheprize can see the end in sight!

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.98%)
    Diet:
    Currently - Cambridge SS+
    I had a similar thing going on and a really think that 12 weeks is too long to wait to do 810. From now on I am going to do it every eight weeks. You have done fab so don't worry and it will drop off again after your week off.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.