Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

W.I Week 12

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by efk, 26 March 2009 Social URL.

1. efk

efk Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    I had my week 12 weigh in this evening and although I lost 2lbs, I feel kind of despondent. I know it's still a loss but the last week I was far more active. I spent the weekend decorating and took my mum for a 5 mile walk on Mother's Day and have stuck rigidly to SS but only lost 2lb this week and 2lb last week.

I'm doing AAM this week and having a night on the lash on Sat and then back on SS next week.

I know it sounds a rant, I'm sorry!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Slimoncemore

Slimoncemore Wants to be slim!

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(19.44%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You are doing fantastic!

Have you measured to see if you have lost inches?

It is easy to feel despondant - I only lost 1lb last week and 2lb this week - but if you were on any other diet that is all you would lose every week.

Your losses are amazing - keep at it and I'm sure you will have a big loss next week! :)

4. efk

efk Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    Thank you, I lost about 1/2 inch each from my chest, waist and hips. 2lb is still a bag of sugar so all in all I've lost 26 bags of sugar and that would be a nightmare to carry around all day.

You've made me feel brighter,thank you! ;)

5. eyeontheprize

eyeontheprize can see the end in sight!

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.98%)
    Diet:
    Currently - Cambridge SS+
    I had a similar thing going on and a really think that 12 weeks is too long to wait to do 810. From now on I am going to do it every eight weeks. You have done fab so don't worry and it will drop off again after your week off.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.