W.I Week 12

efk

I had my week 12 weigh in this evening and although I lost 2lbs, I feel kind of despondent. I know it's still a loss but the last week I was far more active. I spent the weekend decorating and took my mum for a 5 mile walk on Mother's Day and have stuck rigidly to SS but only lost 2lb this week and 2lb last week.

I'm doing AAM this week and having a night on the lash on Sat and then back on SS next week.

I know it sounds a rant, I'm sorry!

You are doing fantastic!

Have you measured to see if you have lost inches?

It is easy to feel despondant - I only lost 1lb last week and 2lb this week - but if you were on any other diet that is all you would lose every week.

Your losses are amazing - keep at it and I'm sure you will have a big loss next week! :)

Thank you, I lost about 1/2 inch each from my chest, waist and hips. 2lb is still a bag of sugar so all in all I've lost 26 bags of sugar and that would be a nightmare to carry around all day.

You've made me feel brighter,thank you! ;)

I had a similar thing going on and a really think that 12 weeks is too long to wait to do 810. From now on I am going to do it every eight weeks. You have done fab so don't worry and it will drop off again after your week off.

Back