w/w sausages

You can get them at Sainsbury's usually and Morrison's has an excellent weight watchers range. Probably one of the best Supermarket's for Weight watchers stuff.

Hi i used to have these all the time but find them a bit plain.. sainsburys be good to yourself ones are really nice and theer the same points 1.5 x

i found them in morrisons this afternoon :)

They have them in my tescos too. I think they're really tasty but a bugger to cook because they're that dry they stick to everything!!

I get mine in morrisons, but i dont find them dry! Infact they are the only ones i buy now even though the bowyers ones i had before where 1 point each and nice, the ww ones are so much tastier and bigger!!!

I have morrisons eat smart, only 1 point and bloody gorgeous love em! :)

I find a lot of ww products in Morrisons, its a bit of a walk for me but I think thats probably a good thing!
I did have the ww susage and mash ready meal....the susages were terrible! are the ww susages like the ones in this meal?

I find a lot of ww products in Morrisons, its a bit of a walk for me but I think thats probably a good thing!
I did have the ww susage and mash ready meal....the susages were terrible! are the ww susages like the ones in this meal?

GOD NO!!! That meal is gross. The ww sausages are extacly like normal, tasty thick sausages. They are nice and herby too.

I have morrisons eat smart, only 1 point and bloody gorgeous love em! :)

I will have to try them ones... I have been eating the WW ones and although they are nice... I just find the ww stuff really bumps up the price of my shopping bills!!! :mad: x

i found them in morrisons not tried them yet, will deffo look into buying there own brand though as were trying to save lol

I will have to try them ones... I have been eating the WW ones and although they are nice... I just find the ww stuff really bumps up the price of my shopping bills!!! :mad: x

I know exactly what you mean, same with the different cakes, WW ones for the lemon slices i have are £1.33, but the tesco light choices, and also morrisons eat smart are 99p (maybe even less than that) and are still the same points as the WW ones! saving you money, the eat smart sausages are only £1.99 for 10!!!! and 1 point each, they really are amazing :)

Its a shame i dont shop in morrisons :mad:

I've had Tesco's half fat pork sausages lately. 2 points per sausage which isnt great but they are gorgeous!! And cooked in good old george theres no fat from them!! Normal sausages i have to empty the tray at least once :D

lol i know what you mean! it's rank seeing all the fat out of them! really puts me off, but these ones from morrisons have virtually no fat in them, it's amazing, it is difficult going to a morrisons though, only one by me is 1hr and half away by bus, but luckily by my OH's so i get to go at least once a week to stock up! :)

I stopped eating them a while back because i just felt sick looking at the fat dripping onto the tray :jelous:

we have 2 morrisons within 25mins but Asda and tesco are cheaper for us. If i go to Morrisons i spend far too much and get stuck going past the cake bit :giggle:

i know the thing that throws me at morrisons are their bakery sausage rolls they're by far the best sausage rolls in the world!!

Oh yes. OH always has some and i have a salad box, which isnt that great considering its all mayo!

Back