W2 Weigh in

She-Ra

My 2nd week on LT and a 5lb loss :D:D

I am pleased and hopefully have the power to continue (LOL)

But i have been starving lately and just keep thinking about food :(
I have got myself in a routine now, and look forward to the shakes, one at 9am another at 3pm then last at 8pm. i find my stomach really growls at approaching the times :( i keep thinking that i have paid for the week now i have to do it.

Congrats on your loss. 19lbs in 2 weeks is great! It's only in the middle of this week (week 3) that I have found myself not thinking about food so much or missing it. I feel as though I have turned a corner. Only tonight my hubby said do you think you will be drinking diet coke again when this diet is over and my initial thought was uuurghh no way. Can't believe that was my initial reaction. Really glad to think I have beaten that addiction. I used to drink far too much of the stuff and I haven't missed it at all.

Good luck for your next weigh and keep up the good work.

Fantastic well done! xx

well done honey that is great xxx

Well done, that is a fantastic loss, you are doing so well!!

Hi She-ra, well done on the loss.
As for the hunger pangs, I have started to have those as well, from day 16, I could have eaten everything in sight (but didnt). Also day 17 I was a bit hungry too but not as bad as the day before.
I am fine again today, but I am getting the rumbly tummy feeling. Hopefully they will pass soon. Keep it up hun, you are doing great.

:happy096:

well done hun, good luck for next week :)

Well done, another good loss.

x

Back