1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

W33bles wobble!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by w33blegurl, 25 November 2011 Social URL.

1. w33blegurl

w33blegurl Member

OK, so this is my first day on this diet and my first time trying ti. A little lost so far so please feel free to correct me if I've got something wrong or if I'm not eating right! I think it might take me a couple of weeks to really get the hang of this! I've gone over syns already as I didn't realise until afterwards how high the supernoodles were going to be...still onwards and upwards right?

Green day
    B: 50g porridge oats (HxB + 5 syns)
    Skimmed milked (HxA)

L: Supernoodles (10 syns)
    WW Berry Fromage frais (? syns)

D: Pea risotto(made with fry light) inc parmesan (Hex B)
    Side salad with no dressing
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. w33blegurl

w33blegurl Member

Mon 28 Nov

So, not a great weekend as I've been ill (again!!!) and had very litle sleep. But here we go again for a restart.

Green day!
    B: scrambled eggs, grilled tomato, wholemeal bread (HexB) and benecol marg - 2 syns

L: Jacket potato and baked beans with 30g cheddar cheese on top - 4 syns
    WW Berry fomage frais - 0.5 syns

D: Spaghetti bolognaise (made with olive oil and red wine) (Hex B) 2.5 syns per portion.

S: Coffees with skimmed milk (HexA)

Total - 9 syns.
    Last edited: 28 November 2011
  4. w33blegurl

w33blegurl Member

Tues 29 Nov.

Green Day
    B: Alpen, no added sugar + skimmed milk (Hex A) and a banana - 2 syns

L: spaghetti bolognaise - 2.5 syns and (HexB for the mince)
    WW Berry fomage frais - 0.5 syns
    Side salad with avocado and fat free dressing 4 syns

D: Veggie omlette with ham (Hex B)

S: Mug shot

Total syns - 9 syns
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.