wagamama chicken katsu curry

No but I'd love to know as my friend says it's the best and I have to try it . Here's hoping someone's in the know

I'm not 'in the know' here, but from my knowledge of the Wagamama menu, I don't think that's the best choice available. The chicken seems pretty lean, but is then breadcrumbed and deep fried to make it crispy. The sauce is very thick and quite oily, so I imagine it's high in syns.

It's a yummy meal (I've eaten it pre-SW), but I think I would avoid on plan unless taking a flexi-syn day.

I love katsu curry - delicious.

But yes it is going to be quite high in syns, panko breadcrumbs, fried and I believe the sauce is coconut too.

But for a one off treat I am sure it wont do too much harm, if you plan in advance.

Like another poster said, I think wagamamas has their nutritional info on their website, so put it through the syns calculator selection chicken as a free food and you will get your syn value.

sweet-like-coco said:
it is sooooo yummy!
what do you guys eat from wagamama that is low syns? Also are the hi-fi bars syn free?

The hi fi bars are either a HEXb or 6 syns. I think the butterscotch one is less (3 syns) but defo check first

Last edited:
What is the lowest syn choice in Wagamammas?

Back