Wagamamas.... help!

Wagamama's is a tricky one.

If was stuck with Wagamama's I would order the chili chicken ramen, and just eat the chicken, bean sprouts and soup, leaving the noodles in the bowl.

The beans are not allowed.

And lots of free green tea

(and eat beforehand...)

Wagamama's is a tricky one.

If was stuck with Wagamama's I would order the chili chicken ramen, and just eat the chicken, bean sprouts and soup, leaving the noodles in the bowl.

The beans are not allowed.

Aha Atropos, I was just about to say EXACTLY this! Great minds :D

I survived! Ordered the chilli chicken ramen and felt brave enough to ask for it without noodles (just so I didn't have to deal with the temptation!). The waitress didn't even raise an eyebrow and none of the other people I was eating with noticed. To be honest I ate the chicken and picked at the veg leaving most of the 'soup' untouched as it looked a little too oily for my liking.

The waitress didn't even raise an eyebrow and none of the other people I was eating with noticed.

It's great you said this, and noticed it! Some new people seem inordinately concerned at what others might think or say while, in reality, most couldn't care less what we eat while they're happily filling their faces! Sad fact of life really!

Well done you!

I love wagammas and this is exactly what I thought I would do if I go during cruise. In the meantime I am enjoying my own homemade ramen on PV days - few days ago I had it with blackened salmon steak - beansprouts, mushrooms and courgette - made broth from a miso soup paste and homemade chicken stock. Well bf did for me :)

Just read this - are beansprouts not allowed? They must b - as they must b a very very low carb vegetable?

Bean sprouts are allowed.

Back