Wagon Roll call....

I'm jumping back on the wagon. Have lost 4lbs but no where near what I wanted to have lost in the 5 weeks been absent!

I have also updated my diary, more so I can look back when I'm at target and see my journey, but also to update everyone!

Good luck to everyone back on the wagon! X

busybee_mummy said:
I'm jumping back on the wagon. Have lost 4lbs but no where near what I wanted to have lost in the 5 weeks been absent!

I have also updated my diary, more so I can look back when I'm at target and see my journey, but also to update everyone!

Good luck to everyone back on the wagon! X

Welcome back honey & well done on your loss! Have you got tablets currently or are you going it alone? Xx

I'm going it alone. Have a weeks supply left which I'm saving for emergencies.

I have to scripts, ring chemists every week still and none have had any in, although co-op did say about 4 weeks ago they expected some but never came :-(.

For every week Im doing it alone (apart from busy weekends) I feel more confident that I can do it. I'm under 15 stone now, and next target is under 14. Feeling very positive today! X

Our Co-ops in Lincoln are getting them about 4 weekly & I know the one my friend works in still has a box in stock (well did yesterday) so keep trying the Co-op, maybe ask them to ring you when they have them in....

You can do this & you are still losing without & having relaxed weekends so it proves it can be done, I haven't taken any xen since February & am still losing, have lost 32lbs since then so it proves it can be done without, its slower but I don't think that is anything to do with not having the xen as I think it is more that I am further in to my journey that has slowed it down.

Another seatbelt buckled so who else????

I need help please to stay on track. I go from feeling really happy about the weight I've lost so far to feeling upset it couldn't have been more before my holiday which is now just two weeks away. I know a fortnight away isn't everything but I wanted to feel confident about myself so much whilst I was away. These last two or three weeks I've been hanging on just about. I've had some days where I've gone up to 300 cals over and other days where I've just managed to contain myself and it's getting me down I haven't always got the self control that I had before. Got a lot going on in my home and work life so I know some of this is stress related but I just need to get my dieting mojo back!

xAlisonx said:
I need help please to stay on track. I go from feeling really happy about the weight I've lost so far to feeling upset it couldn't have been more before my holiday which is now just two weeks away. I know a fortnight away isn't everything but I wanted to feel confident about myself so much whilst I was away. These last two or three weeks I've been hanging on just about. I've had some days where I've gone up to 300 cals over and other days where I've just managed to contain myself and it's getting me down I haven't always got the self control that I had before. Got a lot going on in my home and work life so I know some of this is stress related but I just need to get my dieting mojo back!

But look at it the other way, how much more can you lose in 2 weeks & I know you've done so well up to now so you should be proud!!! You'll do it honey xx

But look at it the other way, how much more can you lose in 2 weeks & I know you've done so well up to now so you should be proud!!! You'll do it honey xx

Thanks Lexie, it really worries me when I don't do so well at controlling my eating. I had had so much self restraint and I seem to have gone back to a reduced version of my old ways lately. Luckily not as bad as before but too much grazing very late evening, just like what I used to do. I'm going to be more positive now though and remind myself how many sizes I've dropped. I'll go away and undoubtedly eat/drink a fair bit but the trick will be to jump straight back into it when I get back.

That's it no-one expects you to stick to it while you're away, I said I was going to & didn't at all & gained but I got back on when I got home & lost it within the week.... Haw faith in yourself & look at a fat photo it works wonders!!!!

That's it no-one expects you to stick to it while you're away, I said I was going to & didn't at all & gained but I got back on when I got home & lost it within the week.... Haw faith in yourself & look at a fat photo it works wonders!!!!

Thanks for your support, having a good day today and it's making me feel more in control again. lots of walking, probably 3 hours looking around a car boot but only logged 60 minutes as some of the time I'd have been standing still lol. Having a lower calorie day today to make up for my excesses and I'm feeling good for it. Next week I'm going to try to be as close to 1200 a day as poss, if I can get another two or three pounds off now then it's less to shift when I get back. Sometimes I get so worried I'll go back to how I was before and I'd hate that so much. I'm sure I wouldn't though it's just a control thing for me, it worries me if I have too many days when I have no self restraint in the evening xx

How about if you have your tea later, I have learnt I need to wait til 7ish or I am eating again by 9!!!

How about if you have your tea later, I have learnt I need to wait til 7ish or I am eating again by 9!!!

I'll try that, sounds like a good idea. Sometimes I take myself off to bed when I think I'm going to get the munchies but I wont be doing that so much during the 6 week hols as the children like to stop up a bit later.

Lexie2005 said:

Definitely - I rarely eat dinner before 9pm. I find I can cope perfectly well with being hungry in the evenings if I know I still have my main meal to come. xx

I ate at 7pm tonight so I'll see how I get on! If that doesn't work I'll try for a bit later. Tracy I'd find 9pm really difficult to get to, are you starving by the time you eat?

xAlisonx said:
I ate at 7pm tonight so I'll see how I get on! If that doesn't work I'll try for a bit later. Tracy I'd find 9pm really difficult to get to, are you starving by the time you eat?

I do have a healthy snack between lunch and dinner - usually some fruit and a dozen almonds - so I'm fine. It's what works for me, but we're all different, aren't we?! xx

I do have a healthy snack between lunch and dinner - usually some fruit and a dozen almonds - so I'm fine. It's what works for me, but we're all different, aren't we?! xx
I'm trying your way today, I had 3 reduced fat crackers and a cheese triangle at about 5, and had my dinner at 7.30pm (was desperate by then lol!!!) so hoping I have an easier evening without too many cravings... It's working good for me so far! xx

xAlisonx said:
I'm trying your way today, I had 3 reduced fat crackers and a cheese triangle at about 5, and had my dinner at 7.30pm (was desperate by then lol!!!) so hoping I have an easier evening without too many cravings... It's working good for me so far! xx

Fingers crossed x

xAlisonx said:

Hope that goes well for you! I do everything "wrong", don't eat before 11am, have most of my calories late in the day, don't drink water etc., but it works for me. xx

I am ashamed to admit that I had fallen back into old ways. So I have been avoiding coming here. (And I really thought the penny had dropped!)
I haven't been able to get Orlistat since April and I forced myself to get on the scales today and I have gained 10lbs!!! I tell myself to "act as if" I am still taking the pills but I tend not to eat all day and overly make up for it late at night - and I'm working on another wee issue which is that I used to have severe agoraphobia and panic attacks (was housebound for several years) and though I don't panic now I still tend to avoid getting out for proper exercise.
You are all so inspiring!!! I have rang around so many chemists some of them are a wee bit grumpy (I expect I'm one of so mnay calls they've had.) I was only a couple of stone of my dream target and I'd hate to undo the entire 3 stone I had lost. Sorry for being a little gloomy! XO

Hey honey don't apologise there is no need! Right then what's the plan? For starter you need 3 meals a day & snacks between, well that's the way I do it anyway. Yes you have gained some back but it's less than 1/4 of what you'd lost so don't let it win, show that 10lb it's going again & more with it x

Back