Wahayyyy

oxoxallyoxox

Okay

April 3rd - I started Lipotrim wearing a pair of size 16 trousers that were cutting in to me (I really didnt want to have to wear a size 18)

TODAY!!!!! I am wearing a nice pair of SIZE 12's!!!!!! :party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

well done you such a great feeling Xx

Great news Ally, well done, and your still as happy as yesterday, a changed woman indeed xx

Ye well a girl in a shop stopped me and asked me had i lost weight cuz i looked great

And then a gay guy in work asked me had I lost weight cuz I was looking very sexy today!!!! Imagine!! Me sexy!!

So ye today has definatly started off in the right way!

:eek:Dreading the day a gay guy says that to me :D xx

:eek:Dreading the day a gay guy says that to me :D xx

mate your an absolute legend your weight loss is so inspiring and makes me wanna keep going. I wanna lose about 6 stone so gonna see how it goes. I will have to see good weights in first couple of weeks for me to keep going though. :king2:

I know what you mean about the 'seeing good losses' but you really must forget about that as it swings so up and down and everyone is different so what is one bad week may reap rewards the following week so stick at it fella and the 6 stone will be gone and gone forever in no time.

At the end of the day dan your gonna need to lose 6 stone someday and this is the fastest way to do it. So whether you lose 2lb a week or 6lb a week, a loss is a loss.

You could be doing WW or something similiar and losing 1lb a week

Well done ally! What a lovely feeling - getting into smaller clothes!!! Enjoy! Ya sexy mama!

I know what you mean about the 'seeing good losses' but you really must forget about that as it swings so up and down and everyone is different so what is one bad week may reap rewards the following week so stick at it fella and the 6 stone will be gone and gone forever in no time.
I cant wait to see the rewards. how has your skin gone after such rapid weight loss.

Not sure yet as I seem to change all the time the weight keeps coming off, I am 42 so not holding out much hope but we will see. I was atthe docs last week and he was really positive about the loss and how Ihad done it, he also said he can help if I have an excess skin issue so a few more weeks and I shall go see him again???

Jeez a few more weeks there will be nothing left of you. What weight do you want to be? how tall are you?

Witt wooo sexy lady!! xx

well done hun!!! I started out wearing size 18 and I put on a size 16 (which is a little tight but the size 18 were falling off me!!) Its the best feeling in the world!!!

Well done Ally!!!! What a fab feeling that must be! xx

Oh and Dan86, where from Salford are you from?? xx

A size 12, that's fantastic, well done! I'll be happy to get into a size 16 again!

I didn't know where my weight loss had gone from - it didn't seem to be my waist - but I put a pair of jeans on I hadn't worn since the start of the month when they werejust right and I can't keep the damn things up!!! It's great!!!:party0049:

Excellent news Ally, so you still gonna wait thill Thurs to see if you do refeed??

Back