wahey!

Roddy

I just realised I dont intend to come off the diet till april 1st, but targets only 19lbs away(i think)! woot woot

im gonna well beat that if I continue losing atthe rate I am!!!

So will you carry on till April, or start refeeding when you hit target?

hi roddy you have done so well i cant belive how much you have lost in 4 weeks im stoping 1st may my birthday cant wait only 10 weeks to i keep telling myself lol sarahx

So will you carry on till April, or start refeeding when you hit target?

well, intend to just keep going! just to see how much i can lose, however, i do have a large setof shaulders, and i chose my target because i thort i might look wierd smaller, but i could be wrong!

Im just goin to keep going i think, although ma dad is conviced its "killing me" and wants me to come off on march 15th

Well done on you 5lb loss, inbetween your two targets. Get in x

Whoooo!! Well done honey! Great week for you! x

yey go you, well done

Well done Roddy, you are doing so well. Keep up the good work and you will smash your target in no time!

Go Roddy, Go Roddy. If you do stick it out to April 1st then thats the date that i am going on holiday. I also intend to stop for 3 weeks then. Dont know how i am gonna get back on it tho!!
x

well done mate

i know what your saying about the targets though i was way off lol far closer than i ever thought possible

Lad your guna dissolve along with Adam!!

u 2 need to bugger off an gime some of ur weight loss please haha

well done lovely thats a fab loss, and if you go til april you will be a calvin klein model haha

You are doing fantastic Roddy, you will be there in no time.

Back