Waiting for a date with the CDC !!

wannadrop3st

Hi Guys,
Emailed a local CDC today, so will hopefully be starting the diet soon, I intend to do the SS :D
I am really relying on this as the last resort to my life long weigth problem :wave_cry:
I have just got to shift this weight, for my health and my self :D

Anyway, just wanted to say Hi :D

Hello and welcome to Minimins and CD! Good luck on your CD journey, it's a great diet to get rid of the weight! You can do it! x

Hello and welcome :D

This is the first diet I have tried that has actually worked for me! It's difficult at times but is worth it when you see the results :D

Hi,
I am starting new on CD. just waiting to have a consent form signed by my GP due to my BMI being over 40. I have started today though as I had geared myself up to it and felt ready, finally!!! Just using up the LT I had and will swap over to CD asap. Good Luck and keep posting.

hi - i started yesterday. good luck!

Hello to all you newbies :welcome:

I'm a relative newcomer to CD and Minimins has been invaluable for advice, inspiration and support, and has kept me going through the tough times :)

Good luck and keep us updated on how things are going

Welcome to minimins. Use it to your full advantage, the support from other members is fab, and someone will always have been there, done that before you, so will be able to offer advice.

hey wannadrop, welcome to the site and good luck with starting CD, it's a great diet, i've never been happier on a diet and it's fantastic to see those scales drop so quickly!

xx

Hey Guys,
Thanks for the welcome :D
I am preparing my self this week, going to cut the carbs out, and start drinking plenty of water :)
Hopefully start SS next week, I am an all or nothing girl, and i really need to take a break from eating fullstop !!:cool:
This site is Brill, I am sooooo glad i stumbled across it !! Just wish i had found you all years ago :party0019:

Thanks
Shazza (aka wannadrop3st)

Back