Wanna lose weight

nunu17

Hi all I used to go to slimming world but i stopped i didnt go tat long but now im back to the weight i was. anyone wanna help me lose weight thru this i wanna do it without going to classes in slimming world x

why do you not want to go to class (if you dont mind me asking?)

I always find going to class reduces my chances of cheating as I have to actually be 'weighed' by a third party!!!! If i do it myself i sort of dont feel like its official.

Just my view - a lot of onliners and at home SW on this forum too!

Best of luck going it alone chick - you could always have a look in the Teams thread sub section and perhaps join in a new year challenge or something to get some team motivation going on here!?

x

I went before and lost but never got any certificates so i think tats wat put me off there was nothing acknowledging that id lost anything x
hopefully il manage to go tonight if my boss comes home in time x where is the team thread at? x
how long u been doin it? x

That's rubbish that you didn't get certificates or anything. I love when I get mine (although I had one for losing a stone and have since put that stone back on with a few extras - booo)
Sometimes it takes a bit of experimenting to find the right C for people so if there are a few groups around you maybe try them till you find the right one.
I'm really lucky as I have an amazing C and she's not even mad at me for being 4lbs heavier than when I started. She is always there at the end of a text and helps me find the positives. I have yo-yoed in my weight for the last 10 years and have explained that to her and she is happy to support me through the highs and the lows.

I went before and lost but never got any certificates

My old consultant never gave out certificates either. I think it's up to the consultant whether they want to buy them to hand out or not.

My consultant now is a darling, she hands out certificates too.. and mugs!

how long u been doin it? x

I started in April 2010, came off the wagon about September 2010. Back on it April 2011, off plan by June 2011. Then back on it August :) I've been so off plan on plan that i've had enough now and i'm bloody sticking to it!

Jodieboo said:
I started in April 2010, came off the wagon about September 2010. Back on it April 2011, off plan by June 2011. Then back on it August :) I've been so off plan on plan that i've had enough now and i'm bloody sticking to it!

I'm pretty much the same as you except I initially started in 2007 lost weight, thought I knew it all so stopped going to group and put it all back on with change.

I've been going consistently since April 2011, lost a stone by July, put it back on by October and have maintained since until I put in 2lbs Christmas time so am currently 3.5lbs heavier than when I started. Am on it now though and have decided I'm fed up of being a yo-yo dieter so this time I intend to do it for real.

My c did hand out certificates to other people so she def had them like x i just wanna be a size 12 / 10 again x

Back