wanna try a different type of challenge??

I'm in :D, on Exante TS, WI day is monday ;)

I'll give it a go too.....I'm on Exante TS ( will be doing AAM every 5th week). My weigh in day is Tuesday

WI and 1lbs gone this week (lol not a great start :p)

Better off than on and - any loss is a good loss, especially after you'v already lost over a stone in such a short time :)

Val x

Thanks Val, I know I need to keep positive ;) xx

Count me in! I'm Exante and weigh in is a Monday.

well I lost 3lbs this week its not my best but you can't lose big every week :) and katt a pounds a pound its better than weight on or sts :) moti I think you may be the MVP this week 7lbs congrats! cornish did u WI today then I can do your weightloss for today?

Yep, weigh in today was 16lbs down! Woohoo! But is was week 1, so not expecting anything from week 2 now.

that's an amazing loss for week one and its actually kinda funny as you would go against moti the 2 highest scorers of the week so far have gone against each other... ill add you properly when I'm on a computer as I'm on my phone

No probs... I had been on holiday 2 weeks prior to starting and put on a stone in 2 weeks, hence the massive first week loss.

I usually do 12-13 lbs in week 1.

ooo can i join? im on TS and weigh in on a tuesday so tomorrow ill post xx

everyone has been added and updates and lass i put the group target as 40, to see how we get on, and then we can tweak it for next week :D

Back