wanna try a different type of challenge??

Well done ladyfi xxx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xxx

Just 2 lb off for me this week xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xxx

4lbs this week :)

Sorry a bit late but put on 3 lbs this week but hoping for a decent loss on tuesday. Convinced myself it was fine to eat junk on AAM week :'( Will do better x good luck all and well done x

Well I had a lucky escape on the scales this morning - 2lbs OFF - to be honest, would have been happy to have stayed the same, although tallying up all the little tastes that I shouldn't have had, I wasn't really THAT bad and if I was on a normal calorie counting diet it would probably have been a really good week lol.

I have two more weigh ins until my holidays and going to be totally 100% before I go so I can indulge while I'm away - it's only one week and I've factored it so I'm not going to beat myself up about any weigh gain, because I know I will lose it quickly when I get back all ready for the next leg of the challenge leading up until Christmas.

Well done to everyone on their great losses and good luck for everyone's weigh ins this week.

Val x

STS this week which I was expecting had to eat out twice at the weekend but was planned so not going to feel bad about it ;)

3LBS off for me this week - well chuffed, as it was my add a meal week :)

One more weigh in until we go on holiday - can't wait.

Val x

Morning all! Lost 3lbs this week. Not bad as I did do WS on friday with a sneaky drink last week as well ;-) well done to those who have weighed in and good luck to those who haven't! X

Back