wanna_be_slim's diary

Day 6:
Nearly one week on LT. This week has flown by and its my first WI in morning...fingers crosed i have a good loss as that will boost my confidence so so much.
One week down, many more to come but i will get there one day.
:D:D:D:D

You certainly will get there hun x x x

Loads of luck for tomorrow x x

Good luck wanna be slim xx

Day 7:
Weighed today and a loss of 9 lbs and am well pleased and impressed with this.
but today has been a bit funny, felt a bit spaced out and my stomach was feeling so weak like it was so empty and tired out!!! if it makes sense. i have been drinking plenty of water about 3.5L and even had 2 teas.....but somehow i managed to plod on though. i hate this feeling, i could have easily cried though and given up but i didnt.
hope its a better day tomorrow.
:sigh::sigh::sigh:

Well done wannabe.. Fantastic loss!! x x

I hope you feel better tomorrow hun x x

week 2.
beginning of my 2nd week, been ok, hardly felt hungry today but had my 2 shakes and due another later, will be mixing my night shake in peppermint water, just experimenting with the chocolate flavours, hope i like it.
i checked my ketones today, and am not in ketosis!!! dont know why really.:confused::confused:
am just a bit worried that i may not lose properly this week!! :sigh: hope i do though.
i have been drinking plenty of water, about 3-3.5L a day and on top of that a few cups of teas/coffee. i will check my weight tomorrow when i go to work, to put my mind at rest and see if am still losing. will check ketones again. fingers crossed.
not being too ambitious, but am aiming to lose at least another 20 lbs by Christmas. i will be over the moon if i manage to do it.
roll on tomorrow.
;);)

I do love that peppermint chocolate, i had one for the first time last night and i loved it. so i will be having the peppermint chocolate now.
i checked my ketones this morning and still no change, but however i have lost weight, my work sclaes show that since last thursday 14th of oct 10, i have lost 14 lbs !!! wow, i cant beleive it. OMG.
but i will wait till my 2nd WI next thursday and see what it says on scales at chemist before i update my ticker.
so now that 2 stones weight loss by crimbo is definitely do-able and am gonna do it.
yaye very happy today.
roll on week 2.
:D:D:D:D

well, after a bad weekend where i was very ill, i came off LP, and started again this morning.
i checked my weight this morning and i have stayed same, at least i have not put any on.
am going to aim for a 2 stones loss by Christmas day, so hopefully i get there, i will be chuffed to bits if i reach my mini goal of 13 stones.
fingers crossed.
:)

back on 100% today after a very ill weekend.
felt hungry but sparkling water did the trick.
tried a coconut flapjack (chemist had only this flavour) for breakfast today and OMFG!!!! that was atrociously vile!!!! i have never ever tasted anything as horrible and disgusting as that!! never again. couldnt even eat 1/4 of it, it went straight in bin as i started feeling sick and i had to run to toilet and i was sick!!! whoever can eat them, have the strongest stomach lining and hats off to them, me never again... ;););)
on the other hand, i tried the sopt at tea time and i loved it, it tasted just like those cup of soups, and thats what am gonna get now for my teas.
still aiming for 2 stones loss by Christmas Day. roll on 2nd weigh in on thursday morning.
:D:D:D

Back