Wannabe fit, fab and 50 not fat, frump and 50

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by tarotwoman, 25 July 2011 Social URL.

1. tarotwoman

tarotwoman Loves life

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming magazine club. Out of date now but this diet worked for me in the past.
    Well, I did it once (got to target weight) in my 30s but I still did it, so I can do it again. I've been playing at it recently but given myself a big telling off and I've got to be serious about it.

I'll be 50 next year (March) and I want to look great by then. I've done the easy jobs, new clothes (hope that gives me incentive) and had my hair cut - was looking a bit dated - well, a lot dated really! And now I got to get rid of all the excess weight, about 2 stone. Not sure exactly how much, I'll see what I look like when I'm nearly there. I'm 11st 6lb now and I got down to 9st 6lb last time but now I'm older maybe a few pounds more might look better - we'll see.

As far as today goes, I've stuck to it so far, it's only 3.45pm but I'm living one hour at a time for now. Wish me luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.