wannabe

geraldine

hey guys anyone mind if i hang here with all u doin the tfr unfortunately im not allowed to do tfr for now but they gave me the maintenance shakes and hopefully i can work towards tfr in few weeks time. i did it before and had fantastic results untill i got pregnant and we all know what happens then eh??? so now im ready to focus on shiftin the lbs again!!!:)

heya geraldine it be really cool to add another to our gang :D just pleeaaasssee dont talk about food haha.
I totally understand the pregnancy issue am having the same prob myself except my son is 2 and a half and i still hadnt managed to shift the pounds:cry:
I really hope you achieve your goals and sombody is always here if you need to vent.
Nat xXx

thanks Nat and im totally not mentionin the F word haha i just figure im preparin my body i take 2 shakes one of the lipo bars so im hoping it will b enough to help me along and of course gallons of water!!! Im upset I let myself gain the weight as I should hav known better it was after all my 4th pregnancy lol but what harm here i go!!!!
Ger x

omg then dont be sad.... 4 kids thats gonna take its toll on anyones body. im giving you a round of a plause (1) because your still here on this planet AND not in jail for murder :happy096: :8855:

and secondly your back on here being positive and taking on another really difficult challenge even tho it must be extremely diffucult to take care of 4 children. So missy i am asking you to go easy on yourself cause you sound pretty amazing to me xxx
Nat xXx

Hi Geraldine
Many congrats on number four! I have three so I know what its like on the body! Keep us updated with your progress. Good luck.
Emma x

tahnk u girls but sadly only 3 are with me Ciara was still born in March this year which is y docs wont let me do full lipo but im going to get there one way or another and ill do it for my baby girl and so my other little ones hav a fit healthy mummy to take care of them.... im ready xxxx

I am so sorry to hear that my love and prayers will be with you every step of the way. you are going to make your children very very proud of their Mammy.
And i know we havent met but I am extremely proud of you. you are a lovely person and you deserve all of your dreams to come thro xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How are you doing today hun xxxxxx

Thank u nat xx today is a good day im feeling v positive and Im thrilled iv started this journey again I fell into the whole F for crutch thing the last few weeks but u know what I wasnt harming anyone other than myself so im finished punishing myself and Im ready to do this... thanks for ur support it makes it a whole lot easier to share the load xxxx now hav u any tricks like makin the water taste like wine???? lol

good we are Always here, i have one very amazing one but you might have already heard.
peppermint tea ice cold and use that as the water to make a chocolate shake. pretty amazing actually learned off a very clever lady on this site. how old are you children??? xxxxxxx

i heard of vanilla with coffee and ice if you'd like... its like and iced moca.
im caffeine intolerant so i have not bein able to try but it sounds pretty posh and yummy xxxxxx

Iv done the vanilla but not the mint one I dont think Im allowed funny teas til I come off the meds im on warfarin for 6 months after Ciara thats y im only allowed do 2 shakes for now but wen I can do full lipo im gonna try that one sounds yummy!! Kids are 10, 7 and 6 two girls and a boy xxx Do u hav little ones???

oh rite then best t stay clear until you get the thums up...
sounds lovely but i would say it is hard work having that many. I have one littleman he is 2 and a half but everyone thinks he is 4 because he is so tall and i dont know were he gets it from because me and his dad are 5"3 and 5"5 haha (teeny tiny)

Have you any occassions to flaunt your new Bod coming up xxxxxx

Hi everyone

Haven't been here in a while as I was on the wagon but back to it now. I have my brothers wedding in 11 weeks do you think I can do it?

yup its hard work and my eldest has Aspergers which can b a nitemare at times but also they are my reason for gettin up in the morning and anyways sure Im used to them now hahaha aww I remember mine wen they were 2nd half.... into all sorts and the mess the make lol tall genes may hav skipped a generation eh lol

oh and yup i hav weddin in October but my major thing will b next may as the one and only chief bridesmaid for my bf wedding!!!!! cant wait!!!

Defo Did!!!lol
chief Bridesmade thats gona be so fun. And you have a clear goal so should make it easier. and we all have each other xxx
It was my sisters wedding awhile back and i had the most amazing dress on but my belly was hanging out and totally ruined the look of the dress :(
my little man has just wrecked my newly cleaned house i think thats his aim wen ever i clean hahaha xxxxx

yes im lookin forward to it my god I never would hav made it thru some days had it not been for my bf she has always been there for me and has pulled me up wen i felt i was sinkin she is the best and I dont want to ruin her weddin pics lol

Kids eh my lot just pulled the shed apart then decided to do the same to their rooms lol

My kids are back here at 7pm, I miss them so much when they go to their Dad's, but I just know that they will only have been here for 5 mins and i'll wish them away again! LOL Bless 'em. x

hi Claire I know how u feel my little ones used to go to their dad only twice a yr and id b pinin away til they got back and i wanted peace and quiet again but we wouldn b without them lol

Back