2nd time on Lipotrim tfr looking to make new friends through this journey

lizabooboo

Hi all this is my 2nd time on the Lipotrim tfr and I have completed 3 weeks now. 21lbs down so I'm smiling although I know the first 10lbs is water weight. Quick summery of my first attempt at this: so I had been on the plan for 3 months and I was 2 stone away from my goal weight but I became really unwell after the first 2 months, I passed it off as a side effect of the plan but at the end of my 3 months I found out I was 8 weeks pregnant so had to come off the plan. In that time I have got myself into such bad eating habits that I have piled all those lbs I had lost and more. Now I'm at the biggest I have ever been so have come back to shift the weight. I totally forgot about this site untill today as I was needing to talk to ppl who understand the plan and how it can become so hard but not many ppl understand why we would go to such legnths to get the weight gone. Anyway I really hope I can meet some new ppl to go through this journey with.

Hi. :) Hope it goes really well for you this time around. Definitely worth it for your little one. I have two little girls, 6 & 2. x

Hiya Hun, thanks. The funny thing was when I joined the pharmacy plan I asked the pharmacist will it effect my pill and he said no, well clearly did! When I joined back up a few weeks ago I explained what happened last time and she said that pharmacist obviously didn't know he stuff coz ur constantly on a detox and the pill is a toxin. So this time around I'm being extra careful lol. How r u getting on with it? X

Yeah, the service seems to vary a lot between pharmacies from what I've read on here. I'm getting on all right at the moment, thanks. :) We've all just come back from a children's party where the adults were offered all the food after the children were finished. I got my fix from the smell, I think! :D

Oh and I forgot to say well done for your big loss - 21 lb down must feel lovely! :) My first weigh-in is on Tuesday. x

It's awful being around all that food that smells so nice. I was around my father in laws this morning and he cooking bacon rolls for everyone apart from me of course and the smell my mouth was watering lol. Plus I work in a supermarket hahaha the joys!! Thank you I do feel amazing got along way to go yet but it will soon come. Oooo good luck. Have u weighed urself at home xx

Aww, that's one of the best smells as well (it's even turned some vegetarians!), so well done for sticking to it. :)

Yes, I weighed at home on the first day before I went to the pharmacy (empty bladder, before drinking, minus clothes) and then I think I looked again on day 4, but it was late in the day & dressed and I think I was already down about 6 or 7 lb, so it's going ok. The first time I did Lipotrim I lost 1 st in the first week, but I started at 17 st that time. After I had my girls I lost 10 lb, so I think it'll probably be nearer that. Hoping for a nice big chunk gone so that I can be on it for as short a time as possible!

What day do you weigh in? x

That's a good loss. As I said before in 3 weeks I have lost 21lbs so I'm happy but this week I have weighed and I'm still at the 21lb loss havnt lossed any yet so at a stand still it seems for no reason at all as I have stuck to just shakes and water and I'm having more then 3litres a day. My weigh ins are on a weds Hun so I hope I have lost something. By then :( x

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll have lost by Wednesday. :) If we stick to it and have enough water then it has to work! x

Hello, Sarah3010! :) I'm on Day 6, so not far ahead of you. I know what you mean about chewing something. I'm going to have the Lipotrim flapjacks in week 3 (they like you to wait until you're used to the shakes before you have the flapjacks). Last time I did it, I had three a week, usually on weekends as they're easy to take out with you. They're horrible and the coconut and peanut flavours basically taste the same, but you do get used to them and it's nice to eat something rather than drink for a change. If I'm at home, I usually lightly toast them and have with a black coffee. Good luck with your first weigh-in! x

Hello, Sarah3010! :) I'm on Day 6, so not far ahead of you. I know what you mean about chewing something. I'm going to have the Lipotrim flapjacks in week 3 (they like you to wait until you're used to the shakes before you have the flapjacks). Last time I did it, I had three a week, usually on weekends as they're easy to take out with you. They're horrible and the coconut and peanut flavours basically taste the same, but you do get used to them and it's nice to eat something rather than drink for a change. If I'm at home, I usually lightly toast them and have with a black coffee. Good luck with your first weigh-in! x

Hi,

Thank you for your advice! I will order the flapjacks for week 3 in that case :) Day 5: I am slowly losing my sanity, I want to eat something else haha but I am enjoying the vanilla and chocolate mousses!! They make me feel like I am actually 'eating' because it is with a spoon..

I hope I can do this for at least a month.. How long are you planning on staying on it?

Thank you!!

I hope I can do this for at least a month.. How long are you planning on staying on it?

I'm planning to keep going until I get to goal weight (I hope). By the way, I just noticed that we have the same start weight! :) Day 6 today, so weigh-in tomorrow morning. I'll see how much has gone and then I'll be able to see roughly how much longer I'm likely to have to do it for (roughly a stone a month). I'm hoping before the end of August, so that's 4.5 months. :/

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll have lost by Wednesday. :) If we stick to it and have enough water then it has to work! x
Spoke with my pharmacist today as called to ordered my shakes in and spoke about the fact my weight loss this week is next to none and she said it's normal between weeks 3 and 5 to slow down but after I get through that then it starts to speed up again

You might be surprised tomorrow though. :) Might not be applicable, but coming up to periods affects it as well because of water retention. You can temporarily put on 5 lb though that.

You might be surprised tomorrow though. :) Might not be applicable, but coming up to periods affects it as well because of water retention. You can temporarily put on 5 lb though that.
Well hahha now U say that I have just started my period today after almost a year of having none so it kinda makes sense lol. Just shows that the Lipotrim is doing something haha

Oh that might be why then! :) You might have an extra big loss the following week as well. It was my first weigh-in today and I managed to lose 12 lb! :D

Much better already, thanks. :) Literally within about three days I was already fitting into leggings/jeans better and looked quite a bit less bloated. I must have been holding a lot of water and it really made a difference so fast. Glad I'm down a big chunk so hopefully I'll be on it for less time. x

Back