Red Wine Sauce 2PP
Beef 5PP
Red onions 0PP
TS skittles 2PP
TS twix 3PP
WW jelly 0PP
green tea 0PP

Total 28PP 48/49 weeklies left

So far so good, no major hunger pangs just a pain in the bum weighing stuff out and working out points etc. Kind of like the treats I can still eat though. I am feeling confident and I'm going to buy some digital scales tomorrow to hopefully accurately weight. Trying to start eating fruit too but I'm not a huge fan. Ah well.

Hmm woke up today not feeling amazingly positive, my husband thinks it's funny I'm on a diet. He keeps poking fun of me meticulously counting the points on things and working out if I'm allowed that little bit of chocolate. Been looking at the Cambridge diet, it looks scary but seems to be the fastest weight loss. Too expensive for me though we're barely making ends meet here! Which is another worry, money. It's making me stressed which makes me want to eat everything, the smallest mention of food and my stomach goes off on one!

Sat trying to do the ASDA shop online and trying to pick tea's for the week, the trolley by this point would be full of crap and biscuits now and there is only weight watchers mousses on there for treats. I'm trying hard and for day 3 I feel a bit better I was mega hungry last night and held off temptation to go raid the fridge! Had a cheeky peek on the scales earlier and I'm down half a pound, but won't record it until Saturday as there is still hope it will be more by then!

I'm pretty impressed I stuck to my points today and didn't feel as hungry woo. Starting to properly get into the mindset of planning meals and eating slowly which I find really helps with feeling full. This so far seems to be going quite well.

Bought digital scales, wish I hadn't. Turns out I'm out on what my old scales said so that was a downer. But with this heat I've not felt hungry at all and drank a tonne of water which I never to, but tesco didn't have any diet drinks in so it was my only choice. Stuck to points yesterday used 29PP 46/49 weeklies so thats pretty good.

So I weighed myself after my lunch today... 13stone0.75lbs so so close to being 12 stone something!

Oh my days this heat is killing my joints. Having fibromyalgia and trying to lose weight is one thing added heat makes it tougher. Keep weighing myself and am shocked with how much my weight fluctuates throughout the day about 7lbs! It's amazing. At one point today I went down to 12st13.5lbs! I am hoping come official weigh in day Saturday it will be lower!

So I've been keeping up really well using an app for my phone too so I can log everything on.I've got 30 weeklies left so I'm treating myself to a small kebab tonight as they roll over tomorrow! Aaaaaaaaaaand first week weigh-in! 12stone13.75lbs! Woo!

2stone 12.75lbs woo lowered my points to 26 and stocked up on weight watchers goodies. It's going well and I feel healthier.

12stone11.75lbs I thought I'd had a bad week as well.

Well done on your loss!

Fell of the wagon totally, now heavier than I was before! God this is hard. Am trying again and harder this time from Saturday when the food shop is done.

Back