ProPoints I can do this I really can. Just have to believe in myself

The menu is
Lasagna
enchilladas
chilli with cauli rice
cottage pie with sweet potato and swede mash
sausage casserole

Go Aldi for my shopping and maybe pop into asda for heck chicken sausage as aldi dont do it. I am lucky as Asda and aldi are next to each other where i live so not to much driving around. Where do you go for shopping. Do you have a menu?

Your Menu sounds scrummy! Do you freeze all of those once u make them or just keep chilled? I go to Asda, did try Aldi but didn't rate it for Vegetarians so I swapped back to Asda, really happy there as find it very veggie and WW friendly. X

20160208_004638.jpg
Did my bake off. They are all in the freezer ready for the week ahead. I'm really proud of myself doing this. I will fight the flab.

Thanks Serena. just made a sugar free jelly aswell and used quorn for the chilli and lasagne. feeling determined.

Do u prefer Quorn mince or is it just less pp? I made SF jelly this week with pineapple in, so happy now I found veggie jelly! X

I don't like mince. Prefer quorn. Only eat a bit of chicken. Don't like lamb beef etc. Making my jelly into mini truffles. How's your day going Serena?

I don't like mince. Prefer quorn. Only eat a bit of chicken. Don't like lamb beef etc. Making my jelly into mini truffles. How's your day going Serena?

Mini truffles?!? I'm intrigued! My day has been ok thank you, just going to update my diary now! X

Couldnt get back on plan properly so decided to book a holiday to alicante to see my dad in august. My food today will be
Breakfast Apple 100g greek yog and 20g honey and strawberries 3pp
Milk 300ml 3pp
Dinner Beetrootsoup 0pp warburton thin 3pp
Tea Garlic chicken 6pp
Potatoes 150g 3pp
Veg 0pp
Milky bar mouse and sugar free jelly 2pp
Velvet crunch 2pp

Couldnt get back on plan properly so decided to book a holiday to alicante to see my dad in august. My food today will be
Breakfast Apple 100g greek yog and 20g honey and strawberries 3pp
Milk 300ml 3pp
Dinner Beetrootsoup 0pp warburton thin 3pp
Tea Garlic chicken 6pp
Potatoes 150g 3pp
Veg 0pp
Milky bar mouse and sugar free jelly 2pp
Velvet crunch 2pp

Beetroot Soup sounds very intriguing! What date do you go on holiday? How much would u like to lose by then? X

Beetroot Soup sounds very intriguing! What date do you go on holiday? How much would u like to lose by then? X

End of august fir a week. Not seen my dad in 2 years so it will be good. Want to lose 2 stone ideally. If i knuckle down i can do it. Beetroot soup is gorgeous and good for you.

End of august fir a week. Not seen my dad in 2 years so it will be good. Want to lose 2 stone ideally. If i knuckle down i can do it. Beetroot soup is gorgeous and good for you.

You certainly can! I lost 2 Stone in 11 Weeks so you could maybe even lose a little more than that x

Well done you. Thats a great achievement. Im definatley motivated. Plan plan plan. Thats the key

After all, if u fail to prepare, u prepare to fail! I think motivation is also the key, if it's not the right time then no plan will work x

Back