Lemais Diary

Hey Hollie how are ya?? X
Getting lazy updating my diary wooooops

Hiya... im ok thanks just struggling to get myself back into this diet lark! had so long off its a joke lol. you are doing well all food looks yummy xx

Holliexx said:
Hiya... im ok thanks just struggling to get myself back into this diet lark! had so long off its a joke lol. you are doing well all food looks yummy xx

You're back on track and thats the main thing :)

Hey I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hol was lovely to have some sun. How you been getting on??? I only put a pound on! Winner!! I have decided though to move to the darker side and give sw a chance. Thinking stews and casseroles now the winter is drawing in!! Just need a change I think. Will keep popping in though hun. You are doing fab!!!! Il be back but for now need a change x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm finding staying up to track on the site is super hard with all that's going on so haven't really been on!
STS this week and only lost .5 last week. TOTM is killing me!

Glad you had a great time and enjoy the change. Wouldn't mind one myself
X

Finally back on track with weight loss. 2lb off this week. .5 from my 5th silver 7
woohoo!
Nothing motivates like losing weight xx

Lemai said:
Finally back on track with weight loss. 2lb off this week. .5 from my 5th silver 7
woohoo!
Nothing motivates like losing weight xx

Hey chick!!! How's you?? Wow!! That's fab, well done!!! First week on sw and I lost 5. Although I couldn't get weighed at class as my boy is poorly!! I'm really enjoying sw!!! X

vadey said:
Hey chick!!! How's you?? Wow!! That's fab, well done!!! First week on sw and I lost 5. Although I couldn't get weighed at class as my boy is poorly!! I'm really enjoying sw!!! X

Hey little lady!! How you getting on x

Hey Vadey!

Super busy that I dont even get time to consider minimins :(

Put on weight last week after a week of not going to the gym and a party.

back down and hit my 2.5 stone mark :)

how are you getting on my love, is slimming world going well?! xx

Lemai said:
Hey Vadey!

Super busy that I dont even get time to consider minimins :(

Put on weight last week after a week of not going to the gym and a party.

back down and hit my 2.5 stone mark :)

how are you getting on my love, is slimming world going well?! xx

Hey!!

It's going ok, considering I've been going out for 3 weeks on this do or that do!!! Well done you!!! Loving sw x

Hey how are you?? Nice to hear from you!! Funnily enough I looked on your page the other day to see if you were around. I'm good. Lost a stone on Sw. How you doing, how's uni?? X

Oh wow well done you :)
I'm grand finally back on track with this. Was gettig awfully boring though so need to ramp it up a bit somehow!!

uni is hectic but in a good way! Really enjoying it!

Apart from a great weight loss how are things? x

Oh wow well done you :)
I'm grand finally back on track with this. Was gettig awfully boring though so need to ramp it up a bit somehow!!

uni is hectic but in a good way! Really enjoying it!

Apart from a great weight loss how are things? x

Hey!!

Life is good. At risk of losing my job with all these cut backs!! Kids are good. X

Down a pound woohoo!

Had three nights out over the weekend. So I was wishing for a STS. Delighted

Upped my gym to an hour of cardio. So it must be working.

Quiet week ahead so hopefully ill see the results next Thursday

Down a pound woohoo!

Had three nights out over the weekend. So I was wishing for a STS. Delighted

Upped my gym to an hour of cardio. So it must be working.

Quiet week ahead so hopefully ill see the results next Thursday

How much you lost now?? I work for youth offending. I've been doing loads of gym, but not been able to get this week. Gutted. Can feel it too!!! X

2st 8.5lbs

Goal for April to have 19lbs gone

Gym is a great habit to get into but does suck when you can't go. I feel your pain.

Hope you don't lose your job. Sounds interesting x

2st 8.5lbs

Goal for April to have 19lbs gone

Gym is a great habit to get into but does suck when you can't go. I feel your pain.

Hope you don't lose your job. Sounds interesting x

I want a stone and half off for may!! Best get a move on x

Back