ProPoints I can do this I really can. Just have to believe in myself

Kitchen stayed closed until. This morning. Slept great till daughter got in bed with me she snuggles into me and makes me hot. Been up since 5.30. Did u sleep ok Serena? What are your plans for food today?

I think it's gonna be a scorcher today! How old is your daughter? Mine is 6, she's called Poppy. Well Done on keeping the kitchen closed! I know we have a Gnocchi for dinner but that's about it, what about you? X

My daughter is 5 called Olivia. I also have 3 other kids but she is the most demanding of them all. I'm thinking today corvette pasta for tea with curry sauce and that's it at the min.

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My daughter is 5 called Olivia. I also have 3 other kids but she is the most demanding of them all. I'm thinking today corvette pasta for tea with curry sauce and that's it at the min. Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Is she your youngest? I had curry sauce yesterday, was yummy!

Yes she my youngest and last. For tonight's treat tray I've managed to find a scone with jam and cream in for 5 pp which I think is fab. Still not decided on dinner uet

Yes she my youngest and last. For tonight's treat tray I've managed to find a scone with jam and cream in for 5 pp which I think is fab. Still not decided on dinner uet

Oooo did u buy that ready made? X

I did as I can't be trusted with the cream and jam myself. Think 5pp is good for scone with jam and cream

I did as I can't be trusted with the cream and jam myself. Think 5pp is good for scone with jam and cream Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Where did u buy those ones from? X

Well today I'm doing low point food. Having my courgette and tomato dish for dinner and sweet potato fajita noodles for tea. I shamefully had a packet of velvet crisp for my breakfast as didn't ave much time.

Well today I'm doing low point food. Having my courgette and tomato dish for dinner and sweet potato fajita noodles for tea. I shamefully had a packet of velvet crisp for my breakfast as didn't ave much time. Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I could think of worse things to grab! What are u spending the rest of your pp on? X

Treat tray. 3pp curly wurly. Fondant fancy 3pp strawberries and creamwith meringue nest 3pp baby bel light 1pp

Treat tray. 3pp curly wurly. Fondant fancy 3pp strawberries and creamwith meringue nest 3pp baby bel light 1pp Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't forget to post it in the Treat Tray Troop Thread ;-) x

so glad minimins is back. I really missed it.
Right this is it. Put 2 stone back on. Tried smart points and hate it. Reminds me of slimming world which didnt agree with me. Sticking with pro points. I lost the weight once I can do it again. Will write my diary every day to help keep me motivated. Am doing a bake off this afternoon and preparing all meals for the week. Will post recipes and pics when i am done.

so glad minimins is back. I really missed it.
Right this is it. Put 2 stone back on. Tried smart points and hate it. Reminds me of slimming world which didnt agree with me. Sticking with pro points. I lost the weight once I can do it again. Will write my diary every day to help keep me motivated. Am doing a bake off this afternoon and preparing all meals for the week. Will post recipes and pics when i am done.

Hello Stranger!!!

Reading your post sounds exactly the same as me!!!! I put on 2 stone, didn't like the idea of SP and couldn't get on with SW!

I've been back on PP for 5wks and have lost 11.5lbs of my 2 Stone!

Good luck with your bake off, what a great start, can't wait to see your pics!

Pop over to my diary of u get chance to get some extra inspiration if u want!

Lots of Love Serena x

Hi Serena. Im gonna subscribe to your page. Just waiting for hubby to come back from shopping so I can start my bake off. Glad im not the only one who didnt like smart points.

Hi Serena. Im gonna subscribe to your page. Just waiting for hubby to come back from shopping so I can start my bake off. Glad im not the only one who didnt like smart points.

What's on the list to make today? Where do you go for your shopping? X

What's on the list to make today? Where do you go for your shopping? X

The menu is
Lasagna
enchilladas
chilli with cauli rice
cottage pie with sweet potato and swede mash
sausage casserole

Go Aldi for my shopping and maybe pop into asda for heck chicken sausage as aldi dont do it. I am lucky as Asda and aldi are next to each other where i live so not to much driving around. Where do you go for shopping. Do you have a menu?

Back