Original Want to join again but can i.....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Fatty_no_more, 21 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi all. I moved in October and had to stop going to class. I lost 33lb and I think I have put about 4lb back on. But there is a class finally opening up near where I now live and I want to join. I have called the number for her from the website twice but no reply and basically all I want to know is can I use my old book with my achievements so I know how much I have lost in total? I don't care the whole 10% etc etc I just want to know what I started at and how many achievements I have done.

Any advce would be appreciated. Xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ColJack

ColJack Gold Member

Start Weight:
    33st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st9lb
    Lost(%):
    13st8.5lb(40.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    did you explain the resons when you left or did you just stop going?
    they ( the BIG they at SW HQ ) may take a different stance if you had to sto going through no direct fault of your own than if you just stopped going..
    you could just turn up to the first meeting and see what happens, your card might still work..

4. -Laura-

-Laura- Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(16.35%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    As I understand it, if you want to keep your old book and old achievements on rejoining, you have to back-pay all the weeks you've missed. I seem to remember one lady really kicking off in my group a while back when she was given a new book.

However, it may be different as you had no choice about leaving, and I would suspect that C's own discretion could come into it...

5. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

Your stuff will still work, but you will have to pay the rejoining fee £9.95 and fill in a registration form at the new group so as not to be classed as a visitor because you originally joined elsewhere. You will be fine to use your old book and keep your history. :)

6. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

You can only keep your history if you pay for missed weeks.
    It is usually cheaper to rejoin though.

7. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    She called back and said cos I had only stopped as none round here I can just pay rejoin fees but still keep losses. X

8. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Great stuff, good luck when you rejoin hun. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.