Want to loose half my body weight...and some more!

I believe a lot of people have them without even realising, Susie, so they're not always a big problem. I just started having crippling pains and nausea though, mainly at night. But, like I said, they're as likely to arise as a result of staying overweight as losing it, so you're right about it just being a bridge to cross if and when you come to it. :) xx

Much easier operation and recovery time without the excess weight too :) Glad you've not had any further problems hun :)

Hi guys

Yep Tracy glad you have had no other problems with your gallstones hun.

I have been bang on with my syns the last few days ;)

Did some walking today

Bouught some fruit teas to drink so think I am up to 2L of fluid from water and them.

Xxx

Well done on the syns Jules, I read somewhere from a few people who had done really well with SW that they used all their syns and lost more than people who didn't :)

had a bad food day yesterday but on and upwards today :)

I also read something about its good to use your syns up.

I thought I bought green tea with echnachia (sp) but they are raspberry ones, am still trying to keep my water intake up :)

Hope everyone else is good. xxxx

:) Good idea, I always find more water helps the course -i n any form :)

Onwards and downwards x

Hi

back on track again today after a bad few days. voices have been tough going. nans funeral next week. i just cant seem to stick to a diet!

xxx

Lookk after yourself first lovely - any weight loss is a bonus right now. You're most important - you and your boys. Take care lovely. We're all thinking of you xx

Oh love, this is a hard time for you - take care of yourself, and here's a big hug ((((((Jules))))))) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi how are you lovely hope all ok xx x x

Back