Want to loose half my body weight...and some more!

Thanks chezz, It was a hard decision to make but we are sure it was the right one. You are right about it being hard whatever age they are, she looked so small and frail bless her.

xxxx

aww bless her jules x x

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better, Jules. Don't worry about the binge - just take it a day at a time and don't let the odd binge derail your efforts. :) xx

Thanks guys not had a good day voice wise :(

bless you jules ((((()))))) big hugs x x x x xx

Don't beat yourself up hun, you've overcoming things most of us could never dream of - with added outside upsets too. You are doing so well - and you keep coming back. That's all we can ask.

Today is a new day, take it an hour at a time if you need to.

Thinking of your gran love - so sorry to hear that she's so poorly. *huge hugs!*

Thank you chezz and PSP, no change on nan they still cant get her to eat or drink anything. Mum tried to get her medicine into her but she hardly got any in :(

Voices have been ok ish today.

Went round a neighbors for a cuppa this morning and am on a washing mission while little man is at nursery this afternoon!

Good day on plan soooo far!

Am going out for tea tomorrow night (only the second night I have gone out with a friend since little one was her and he is almost 2 1/2!) Its an American dinner so hardly healthy food but I am going to enjoy myself and not exspect a great weight loss this week if I STS I will be pleased on mon.

I walked Little man to nursery 20 min walk there and back and was sweating so much I cant wait to loose some of this bulk! It has to be easier each time I walk it!

xxx

The more you do it, the easier it will become :) You'e doing so well, glad yesterday went so well for you!

Don't worry about calorie counting tonight, if you want to make better choices - looked for grilled things. The emphasis is on being able to enjoy yourself and have the odd treat as well. You've earnt it - and it's been a long time coming meeting up with your friend! Have fun xxx

Thank you.

had a lovely weekend :)

Back on track today and weight STS so am happy with that :)

Had group therapy this morning it went well I am going to miss some of the people I have met so far in the group.

I almost at 1 L of water so far today :) Heard drinking cold water burns more cal so keep putting a bottle in the fridge every little helps a s they say xxx

Not sure about that lovely, but it sounds great :D

Well done on the STS hun - and I'm so glad you're sounding happier :)

hi jules you sound alot better love
glad your doing a little better x x

Ciao Jules! (I'm just back from a week in Italy and am showing off, ignore me :D)

Sounds like you are having a fab week - there are weigh ins where I am so delighted to have an STS :)

Sxxx

hi jules love how are you sweethear today x x x x

Hi lovely :) How are you doing?! Hope you, hubby and the kids are having fun in the weather :)

Thank you my lovely minis friends :grouphugg::grouphugg:

My nan passed away early hours of wed morning :( I spent 3 hours with her on tues night on my own just talking to her, holding her hand, I hope she knew I was there. A v sad time but she was 97 so she had lived a long life and she was only really really poorly for just over a week so we are lucky.

Food wise have been crap Chinese and ice cream am back on track today and am hoping to sts this week again rather than gain if I can keep on track.

Just had the ready salted/original walkers air popped crisps they were not worth the 5 syns at all. They are so salty-Know what hubby will get with his lunch next week! haha!

At 1 l of water so far today plus a green tea :)

Love and hugs to you all xxx

I am sorry to hear about your nan my love, but how lovely that you could be there with her, I'm sure she knew you were there - and what a fab age she was, wow the things she must have seen and experienced.

Big hugs sweetie xxxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear about your gran lovely :( She is at peace now however and back to the energetic loving woman you knew o well. If we can do anything, we're always here for you - at anytime :) Thinking of you all my lovely :)

I'm very sorry to hear about your Nan, Jules. But what a fantastic age she lived to - I know that doesn't make it any easier though. It's good that she was only really ill for a short time. Much love to you and your family. :) xx

Back