Want to save money?

INTHESUMMEROF69

Cut the cost of digital TV dramatically with this speedy package switching and price haggling ...

I just said I was leaving virgin for a cheaper company and got myself a cheaper and much better deal ... Why don't you try and give us fed back on how you did , go on what have you got to lose

I done that with Aol.:cool: Rang Sky today and said I wanted to cancel for financial reasons hoping they'd persuede me to stay but they hung up on me instead.:mad:

I have had loads of good deals from Virgin including a V+ box for just £25! I have the VIP package now and I don't really want to lose any benefits but I might see if they can do me a better deal. Might be an idea to pay the bill first though!

I have found this with Sky , I left sky because they do have allot of customers but they don't treat them right , and when you leave them they write with offers to come back , by that time its too late and you are with someone else for a year .

Taz , yes pay up then see what you can get virgin are good , also they treat you better than sky only one hang up with Virgin thats its just a tad slower but i'm sure i'll get over that , least its a free call when things don't go right , not like sky , with sky I have been hang up on so many times when being with them , they have phoned me in the past to find out why I left , I said it's the way you treat people , he said we are working on this , so allot of people must be not happy

Can't get virgin media here, boo hiss boo. Was gonna sign up for bt vision but i think you have to have BB account with them.

I told Sky I was moving to Virgin (cant get Virgin in my area ;) ) because I could get a V+ box free as a new customer but they were charging £99 for Sky+ they offered me it for £25 :party0049:

I got offered a V+ box for £25 and jumped at the chance. Told my mum as she wanted one too but wasn't offered one even though she'd been a customer longer. Turns out they offered it to me as I have more services but she mentioned the L word and got the same deal! I then told my friend and she phoned them and told them she could get the BT Vision box for £30 so they gave her a V+ box for £30! I love Virgin!

Lyn , how about telling them you are thinking of moving to Tiscali, say to them I don't think I can afford to stay with you , and you are giving them a months notice as Tiscali are offering you a better deal , and if you can match it i'd rather not swap ?

Lyn , how about telling them you are thinking of moving to Tiscali, say to them I don't think I can afford to stay with you , and you are giving them a months notice as Tiscali are offering you a better deal , and if you can match it i'd rather not swap ?

I got a good deal with aol, free calls and bb. It's sky I wanna get a better deal from. Might ring and say im switching to bt...lol.

I paid my bill today then asked them to detail my package as I believed I was paying too much. He told me that the best he could do for me on my package was £6 cheaper and 12 month contract! I told him that wasn't good enough and I was going to look elsewhere.

SO I got an online quote from Sky and called back to give them the good news! The guy was very nice and had lots of reasons why it wasn't as good a package (which I totally agree with but I wasn't going to tell him that!) then he looked at my account in detail and said there were things that could be removed to save me money. He did this and saved me £15 a month!

Back