Wanted information...Newbie

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Snugglepuss, 14 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Snugglepuss

Snugglepuss Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi i am a newbie to the likes of this sort of dieting, i have always done weight watchers and slimming world but i am getting quite fed up and am just wanting a boost to my weight loss.

Can you tell me the difference between the Cambridge diet and Lipotrim?? I want to know the difference before i embark.

TBH i don't have a lot of weight to lose (about 2 stone) and my bmi says im overweight so does this mean a slower weight loss??

I know its not quick fix but like i said just need a boost.....sory for the questions but i hope you can help :) Snuggs xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

The only difference is the range of flavours you have on Cambridge, and that you have a counsellor - whereas Lipotrim is available mostly from pharmacies. The principles are the same though. You can google them for more information x
  4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Cambridge, Lighter Life, Lipotrim & Exante are all the same just done a bit differently in respect to how you get them. Flavours, as Eclipse says are different on them but they all do the same job :)
  5. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD 810
    your weight loss will still come off with reasonable speed. i put on a bit and came back to loose it and have had no problems with the weight i've lost. as you can see by my weigh ins.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.