WANTED - someone to kill my chatterbox!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by suki, 2 February 2007 Social URL.

1. suki

suki Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Last night I had Pizza, while on SS. I've been feeling hungry for ages now, and I've had pizza on the brain for days! I let my chatterbox win :sigh:

How stupid am I. Nearly at the end of week 3 and I stuff my face :mad:
    So, now I have to get back into Ketosis. And if I suffer for it I only have myself to blame. I dread to think what the scales will show on Saturday. I managed to stay off the scales for 3 days, which was a big achievement for me. Now I'm dreading my weekly weigh in!

However, I'm not going to beat myself up over this. There's really no point. What done is done, I suppose. I guess I just have to make sure that it doesn't happen again.
    Does anyone know if I can hire an assasin to get rid of my chatterbox for good? :D

Anyway - confession over. Feel free to give me a big kick up the backside and tell me how stupid I am.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jane

jane Opinionated

Diet:
    cambridge
    yeah relly stupid-you've lost 19 lbs. thepizza won't have helped but nor will it have undone 1 1/2 stone loss.you've had a hiccup, not a disaster.be kind to youself-you're doing fine

4. Keeliewheeliebin

Keeliewheeliebin biker babe!

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(37.83%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Step 3 (1000)
    stab stab, batter batter, POW!, bam, scuffle....silence

There, i dont think the old chatterbox will be bothering you for a while now!

Be good, the results are worth it!

Keelie xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.