Original wanting to go back to my old ways

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
I'm having my first hurdle today. I've been stuck in doors all day (cos of the snow) I'm feeling fed up and although I'm not hungry I want to emotionally eat.

I've used my syns and don't want to have anymore.

I feel like I'm battling myself and although I've resisted temptation to binge (which I would have one once) I'm finding it so hard to not go back to my old ways.

Oh the struggle. Well least I feel a little better for writing this post lol x

Once it passes - which it will - you will feel SOOOOO proud (allow yourself smug even!) that you resisted. Be strong x

Thank you for your reply

I think the day just started off wrong. Had an upsetting conversation with my friend, stuck in doors and not being able to work through my feelings. Equals feeling miserable

I didn't fully give into tempetation but I did end up having more syns (a bag of crisps and two small slices of hubby oven pizza)

BUT I've stopped and drawn a line. Tomorrow is a new day and my opportunity to get back on track.

I realised that its ok to have a 'bad day' along as they don't become 'bad weeks'

I've just got to work with my bad day, limit binge eating, get through the day, forgive myself and move on the next day.

Thank you again x

Yeah I know what you mean.

The good thing is that I didn't do my usual thing which would be '
"f*** it, I've screwed up now so I.might as well start tomorrow but.in the meantime ill go on rampage on choc, crisps, and biscuits lol

Least my syns are high because of two high foods rather than a total of loads of food (if that makes sense) lol x

Back