Warburtons Square wraps

dizzydawnie

Silver Member
I think they are!

But I work out they are 2.5 Discover points each......seems quite a lot.

What do you use them for - I've just had one warmed in a griddle pan with a slice of ham and a sliced baby bel just to try it really.

I'm not much of a pizza fan so how do you use yours (and are they really 2.5 points?? :eek: )

Thanks in advance
D x

I am using pro points so they are 4 but I use them for wraps and pizza ham and cheese wraps using laughing cow lite with lots of salad are nice, we are going to try toasting them like a quesidilla this week. But they are very versatile and tasty Good luck using them

I love these and have stopped eating bread for most of the time and have these instead.
I make pizza - spread with passata, add onions and peppers chopped quite small and fresh basil leaves torn up, top with reduced fat cheddar - 7PP and well worth it!

Have them with 40gm Feta crumbled with tomatoes, cucumber, and lettuce with a bit of balsamic vinegar - 7PP

Just about to use one like a chapati with a 0PP Veg curry - might even have 2 - for 8pp :)

Another one - roast some veg with fry light - I have peppers onions and cougetttes let them cool and spread the wrap with Philly light - 30gm 1.5 points or 60gm if you're feeling indulgent!

I've officially given up on these - can't find them in either my local Asda or Tesco. Grrr....

Ask at customer services, they may have them somewhere else, it may be they haven't made it to your store yet! It's worth asking that way you know for sure

Ask at customer services, they may have them somewhere else, it may be they haven't made it to your store yet! It's worth asking that way you know for sure

Thanks hon - think I'll ask next time. I found the Warburton thins but not the squares. :(

Aww - do you ever shop online? Could maybe get them then - they are worth it!

Well BF normally does the 'big' shop and I just pick up stuff throughout the month. But will say to him next time he does :D

they definately do them at asda but not very well displayed in mine which can make them difficult to spot !
I have them instead of bread, not touched bread since i discovered these .
Usually i fill with tuna/light mayo and whack in the microwave for 30 secs gorgeous.

do you just fold them or roll them.....do you think they are more filling than a couple of slices of bread for a buttie?

I did like the taste and texture but I have nooooooo imagination whatsoever! :rolleyes:

do you just fold them or roll them.....do you think they are more filling than a couple of slices of bread for a buttie?

I did like the taste and texture but I have nooooooo imagination whatsoever! :rolleyes:

Not sure about more filling but once I start on bread sometimes I just can't stop - I love it but I find I don't want more than one of these

Well my lot had them today filled with hot teriyaki chicken with peppers and onions.
Sneeze I really looked where my were placed at Tesco, they are with the part baked bread, not quite with the other wraps and pittas!
It was top shelf above part baked, then came bagels, then the other types of wraps and pittas! You almost miss them, I must have the first few times cos the thins are in the same place!

Well my lot had them today filled with hot teriyaki chicken with peppers and onions.
Sneeze I really looked where my were placed at Tesco, they are with the part baked bread, not quite with the other wraps and pittas!
It was top shelf above part baked, then came bagels, then the other types of wraps and pittas! You almost miss them, I must have the first few times cos the thins are in the same place!

You're an absolute star - thank you so much. Am going to Tesco tomorrow so will look :D

Sneeze, I am in Aberdeenshire and couldn't find the thins in Tesco but I found them in Asda today! I got the last packet so was well chuffed! Xxx

I finally found them. :D:D:D

Can't express how happy I was when I saw them haha. :giggle: Just about to have one with phili and ham - yum. :D

Thanks again ladies. xx

I had a very naughty one earlier - tooooo hungry after being out all day.......cooked bacon layered on it with grated cheese then griddled to get the cheese soft then rolled............blinking great but obviously NOT a good idea!!! :sigh:

Back