Warburtons wrap fillings

Wishbird007

Gold Member
Hi
I just bought the wraps that everyone talks about, what PP are they again?
But wot does everyone put in em?
Egg Mayo was my first thought yummy!
But I need more ideas, n does everyone wrap or use em as a base?
Cheers
X

Just had my first wrap with egg n light Mayo n tomatoes it was gorge! I can recommend the wraps xx

Well we like chicken teriyaki! you can make fajitas, I like ham and salad with dressing or cheese. You can fill 'em with anything they're brill. Humous is nice with salad too.

I have ham, with a deli lite cheese as spread and salad, also chicken and salad, use them as a pizza with WW pesto and parmesan sauce and red pepper, mushroom cherry tomates and 20gr low fat cheese for 7 ppts and very filling. Have had a low fat sausage wrap with onions which was great. pastrami, mustard and spring onion or pickle. i use them all the time and both my hubby and i love them.
enjoy

sainsburys do a be good to yourself coronation tuna for 2pp a tin (pack of 3) i like that and mixed salad leaves and cucumber 6pp for a nice lunch :)

Love these wraps, seem more filling than others. Sausage and scrambled egg with tomatoes is yummy.
I use low fat cheese spread e.g Philadelphia as a base then add ham and loads of salad.

hubby had a steak and cheese wrap and it was lush 10ppt though but he thought it was worth it.
also did a ham and cheese one for 7ppts and put it in microwave for 30 seconds and the cheese melted and it was gorgeous and very filling.

omg had them today 3 of them one as a wrap at lunch and one at dinner as a pizza it was so good i had another pizza one (all pointed of course0

Back