Original Warburtons!

Allgold78

Hello,

I am very new to SW and could do with some help!

Warburtons Danish - is this a healthy option? I see Hovis Danish and other Warburtons breads but don't know what I should do to count it. I'm really hoping it is a Healthy Option! :confused:

Last edited:
Hiya and welcome

i found this site absolutely brilliant and great support but to your question any 2 slices of wholemeal bread from 400g loaf for a healthy extra B is fine so enjoy :D

Fantastic, thank you. However this is Danish White. I notice that the Hovis Danish white is on there so would this be the same?

i had a quick look and i can only see ww brown danish (3 slices) as a healthy extra, and hovis nimble as a white option, that's straight from the SW website. If someone has the 2009 food directory that may shed some more light. Generally wholemeal is the preferred option for the fibre, but you might get lucky :)

This is the entire list of bread for B choices. (I typed it, I didn't copy and paste from anywhere except MS Word!)

57g of any wholemeal bread (except pitta bread)
57g wholemeal roll
2 slices Allinson Wholemeal bread (400g loaf)
1 slice Allinson Wholemeal bread (800g thick sliced loaf)
2 slices Kingsmill Tasty Wholemeal bread (400g loaf)
2 slices Nimble Malted Wholegrain bread
2 slices Nimble White bread
2 slices Nimble Wholemeal bread
2 slices Warburtons Healthy Inside Oats Wholemeal bread (400g loaf)
2 slices Warburtons Healthy Inside Wholemeal bread (400g loaf)
2 slices Warburtons Organic Wholemeal bread (400g medium sliced loaf)
3 slices Weight Watchers Slices Brown Danish (400g loaf)
2 slices Weight Watchers Wholemeal bread (400g sliced loaf)

Natts list is the same as i had so it looks like a no i'm afraid. What about swapping to the WW danish and having three slices?

Ah rubbish! I bought it cos I thought it was ok. Ah well, off to Tesco I go, lol.

Thanks for the help x

Back