Warm Shakes??

Traceyb

Hi all,

Just a quick question re the shakes. Does anyone warm them up, and if so do you just add hot water or warm water? And what are everyones favs?

Just fancy something different tonight.

Thanks in advance.

Hi - the only shakes that I have warm are chocolate and choc mint - mmmm delicious! I'm not really brave enough to warm any of the rest of them up to be honest! I boil the kettle and 'click' it off just before it boils as I think adding boiling water to the shakes spoils the nutrient content.... good luck with whatever you decide! :)

I warm my tetras up, I put the contents in a mug.....top it up with water and then put in the microwave......choc one is lovely! xxx

Thanks ladies, I hadn't thought of doing it with the tetras.
I have a choc orange one, I might try that in a min.

The only shake I have is choc mint and always warm! I boil the kettle then leave it for a minute to cool off and then mix - delicious!

Im probably guilty of having my shakes too hot as I whizz them up with boiling water but Im still here! The banana one is nice hot, as is 1/2 hot banana shake mixed with 1/2 a chocolate tetra. Tried the strawberry one hot, managed to drink it but didnt enjoy it and wont be doing that again!

I use the vanilla one with my coffee. I put a little vanilla in a little cold water, whizz it up and then add hot water(and the coffee and sweetner of course) keeps me going and tastes yummy ;-)

I dont like any of my shakes hot. I tryed chocolate and choc mint and hated it. But as others have said you can indeed have them just dont used boiling water as it kills the nutrients. If you like them though go ahead, remember this plan has to work fro you too :D

I have all of my shakes warm - the only time that I have a cold shake is if I am in a restaurant and need to prepare shake with bottled water.
I normally let the boiled water cool down a bit before preparing the shake. This habit started when I did a VCLD in January and I was always feeling cold - somehow find a warm drink more comforting/satisfying throughout the year.

Back