Warning: Food talk inside. Kitchen Supply shops for Jam/Jelly/Canning supplies?

Ok I am now Daniel's biggest fan, how hot is he and what a voice!!!!!

Jez
xx

Isn;t he though - he is a born natural. I pick him for winner, without seeing anyone else! What a diamond, ay? And yes, those eyes - what a sweet heart.

I liked that he giggled while singing at Dani. :D

oh yeah he was AMAZING !!! how incredible was he , kind of reminded me of will young , his expressions , random i know . think it was something in his smile !!

And the energy, you can tell he is just the most alive kind of person!!! My sister reckons it's because he works with kids so he is more bouncy!

Jez
xx

oh yeah he was AMAZING !!! how incredible was he , kind of reminded me of will young , his expressions , random i know . think it was something in his smile !!

SS, was yoour friend Roy the funny lad with the scarve around his neck. He was cute! lol But maybe a better actor...lol...no offense if it was him. :) He is very likeable.

ooooo ooooooo oooooo
just bought the sour dough book !!! amazon 7.93 wooo hoo cant wait xxx my hubbas a bread demon so will love this !!!

lol not sure ! no i know who you mean now , roy has a short beard and sang.. if one day you wake up and find that yore missing me :0) ...think it goes like that anyway lol

yeah he did , but he hasnt made it to the final show , think he was at boot camp until the 2nd or 3rd cut , still pretty good i recon :0)cant sing a note myself lol

Have either of you ladies ever read Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdin?? If not I really suggest you do - it is brilliant and shocking and actually gives a pretty realistic idea of what working in a pro kitchen is like. The reason I mention it though, is there is a fabulous chapter about "Adam - last name unknown" who is this total reprobate pastry chef - drink, drugs the works, but he has this huge sourdough culture which is his baby - he calls it "the B**ch" and no matter how messed up he is, he never forgets to "feed the b**ch" brilliant, it is what inspired me to make sourdough in the first place - apparently you could forgive him anything once you tasted his bread.

Jez
xx

BL - the cakes look amazing, so pretty and professional.
Jez - congratulations on your dress.Will we get a picture? I think my best saving so far was a pair of silk Jaeger trousers for £1 which would have cost £160 new!
I did threaten to add up all the things I've bought and work out the new prices, but it would be too scary! I don't buy any old rubbish. I am quite selective. Many of my bargains have been brand new with the original labels still on them. - Vera x
Been to the beach this afternoon.

How was the beach?? So jealous, it was a perfect day in London, but alas nobody to go with and did not fancy a trek to Brighton on my own. I am also quite selective and it is amazing what you can find. I found for sister today a beautiful brand new 100% organic cotton shirt by John Rocha from the designers at Debenhams range. I am also really lucky, both my parents work for Age Concern and they have a fantastic charity shop. My dad, who is a shopper of note, has been plucking the best of the best (hahaha, he gets to pick before it goes on sale) for his newly skinny daughters. My Mom just laughed and said "wait till you get up here and see, I wonder what he will bring home today" she also said he was so incredibly proud of us, as is she, which is brilliant. Lovely to have so many good strokes. Do you ladies ever come to London, we could hit the charity shops in Chiswick, Notting Hill, Kensington and Knightsbridge - you get the real designer bits there?

Jez
xx

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

There is a H U G E Spider on my ceiling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :eek::wave_cry::D

Time to move. hehe

I have not been shopping in London since my first trip to the UK in 1997! :eek:

Would be fun!! Maybe we could arrange a shopping spree sometime in November, when hubby is in California! If he gets to play, so do I!

I'd love to go to Nottinghill!! Love knightsbridge - stayed there with my mom, right across the road from the V&A. THat's be amazing!! :)

Where is he now?Has he gone - or have you?
Forgot to say that Jamie's bowl looks good in the pics.

No, he is here. I have been standing on the oterside of the room waiting for him to move as he wandered directly over where i was sitting. He is on the ceiling. And honestly, he is ginormous.

His leg span is quite easily larger then a 50p coin. I'm not happy. lol And my nexk is getting sore looking up watching him constantly. LOL

Spiders mean money coming :) think of him as the money bringer for a shopping spree!!!! I usually try and get rid of them humanely, well get em into a cup and toss em from the window of the 4th floor!!!! Where is he now BL??? Can hubby not come and rid you of the beastie!!!

Jez
xx

Nooo these are small compared to my childhood spiders from deepest darkest africa, lol although I did get a huge fright when I saw a really biggie running on the floor outside my kitchen the other day!!! The hairy beasts are the worst!! Urgh....

Jez
xx

Back