*WARNING * pics of me in September 2008 ( pre SW)

Frontier-Phil

Silver Member
I have be constantly asked by all and sundry to show my before and now pics, so after lots of " Changing the subject ect " I have plucked up courage to show you how I was pre SW in September 2008 :cry:frankly when looking at the pics I can see how unhappy I was with myself, and I didn,t realise how unwell I looked and had been for years.

Dont let the smiles fool you, I really wasn't a happy person inside...regardless how much I told myself , and others.

Phil x

Attachments

• driveway 18th September 2008 007.JPG
    driveway 18th September 2008 007.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 158
  • driveway 18th September 2008 025.JPG
    driveway 18th September 2008 025.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Phil as he is today !

This is me 6 stone 4lb lighter..., ok what do you think I can take it ! ( please be kind) I lost a 1 stone from January 2009 until starting SW in early March 2009.

Well I must say that I am a much more happier and healthier person, thanks to SW and all the support that I have got form you good people.

Phil x

Attachments

• 144428.jpg
    144428.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Well done Phil... remarkable to say the least!
Now, can we have photos of all of you so we can see all your loss?

Well done Phil... remarkable to say the least!
Now, can we have photos of all of you so we can see all your loss?

Hi Sonia

Thanks my love!!

I have got some pics on our camera from over the weekend from when our little one was baptised. I will sortly be downloading and I will post the before and now pics.

Phil x

Just thought while looking at my pic ? I used to look like " Bolt" the hamster :eek:..LOL!

Phil x

Attachments

• driveway 18th September 2008 025.JPG
    driveway 18th September 2008 025.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 26
  • images[2].jpg
    images[2].jpg
    4 KB · Views: 33
Wow - amazing!!! Well done you...you look like a completely different person x

I'm new to SW, but stories like yours really inspire me and give me the motivation to keep going. Congrats on the big weight loss and I'm sure you feel great both inside/out!

Well, I think you look great in both sets of photos, you have a very kind, hansome face & smiley eyes.

So....

Do we get to see the rest ;)

xxxx

Well, I think you look great in both sets of photos, you have a very kind, hansome face & smiley eyes.

So....

Do we get to see the rest ;)

xxxx

Absolutely I am waiting to get my camera back and i will download the ones for the weekend for you all to see.

OMG ! what am I saying!!! LOL! :eek:

Phil x

Just to confirm what everybody else has said, well done you do look a different person, you must be very pleased x

Back