Warning, thread totally about poo!!!!

I have always wanted this done as well- now you have made my mind up for me! im going- and ladies how did you all do your lovely jazzy signatures? mines so boring!!!! i want it all pretty like yours! i like tinkerbells and daisys and yours sandra- how do i do it?

Moll mine was dead simple, go into your User CP and then into your signature. All I did was play around with the font and the colour and then added a smilie. I think for Daisy's you can click on it and then you will access the website that it comes from...hope that this makes sense?!

You can click on mine moll, i think x x

Oooo, I have had a colonic or two, they are great. I would def recommend! My daughter gave me a voucher for my birthday, personally I think it was her way of telling me I'm full of sh**! Ha ha, well after that I treated myself to another one 6 months later. They are quite expensive so Su, I might take you up on that offer :sick0019:...eeeeek!!

Oooo, I have had a colonic or two, they are great. I would def recommend! My daughter gave me a voucher for my birthday, personally I think it was her way of telling me I'm full of sh**! Ha ha, well after that I treated myself to another one 6 months later. They are quite expensive so Su, I might take you up on that offer :sick0019:...eeeeek!!

Lmao.............. Ready when you are hun!!!! x x x

Back